Export thread

Looking for a sound editor.

Dave

Dave

Looking for someone who would want to do sound editing for a podcast. This would be a bi-weekly podcast and we'd pay by the edit. If this interests you, send me a PM and we'll talk brass tacks.

In fact, if you're willing to TAKE brass tacks then don't bother. I wouldn't even know were to find any.

MindDetective

MindDetective

I'll reach out to my cousin.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Here I thought you were looking for the program itself. Was going to say "Just get Audacity already."

What are you talking? Just concatenate the clips you record? Or are you looking for someone who already has a good-sized foley library to spice up the podcasts?

--Patrick

Dave

Dave

Here I thought you were looking for the program itself. Was going to say "Just get Audacity already."

What are you talking? Just concatenate the clips you record? Or are you looking for someone who already has a good-sized foley library to spice up the podcasts?

--Patrick
Truthfully, more the former than the latter, although I would not be averse to the latter.

I am not a good sound editor. I’ve tried. I suck.

This would be someone who takes the raw file and edits it down, maybe splice in an intro/outro. No sound effects needed.

PatrThom

PatrThom

That seems like it'd be right up @GasBandit 's alley, unless his alley's so clogged with work and other stuff that he doesn't have the time.
If Gas and @MindDetective 's cousin fall through, keep me in mind as well.

--Patrick

Dave

Dave

Send me a PM and we can discuss price.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Yeeeaah sorry, I really haven't got the bandwidth to be able to devote to this bi-weekly.

Dave

Dave

I completely understand. That’s why I asked generally not anyone specifically.