makare doesn't know jack about technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

makare

Ok so I really REALLY need to know how to get firefox to not show sites i go to in the new tab button... this is very important.....

Should be an option. I know Safari has the "When I open a new tab, make it active" checkbox, so I assume there is something similar in FF*.

--Patrick
*Disclaimer: I don't use FF. Too bloated for my taste.

M

makare

Hmm If I don't figure this out, my teenage cousin will not be using my laptop this weekend. :oops:

M

makare

clearing the history seems to have helped. I dont have that thing checked on mine.

Thank you all... so very very much. >.>

M

makare

Tomorrow I am taking my desktop in to be repaired. As of right now it isn't showing anything on the screen. Assuming it isn't my screen (which would suck) if they have to take out my videocard and put in a new videocard about how long would that take? I am trying to figure out how much this is going to cost me.

Swapping a video card is extremely quick. I can change my video card in less than 5 minutes.

That's assuming that's what the problem is though. If they swap video cards and find there are still problems with your desktop then you have to pay for them to diagnose it which gets fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.