Man, lots of teacher need loving too (female teacher send sexy foto to student)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair over here the Protestants we get are mostly Jehovah Witnesses, and they're creepy with their suits and robot-ness.

Well, Jehovah Witnesses don't count. The day I found out they think a huge demon dog will eat your face if you say the Pledge of Allegiance was when I first realized they were Fruit Bat nut-jobs.

When I was still "learning the ropes" I could have sworn my Math teacher (who doubled as the Yearbook officer) was trying to get into my pants. I mean she would come to some of my classes (I wasn't even on the Yearbook staff) and pull me out to go with her to the Yearbook room (which would be dark sans monitors and noonelse) just to "talk" and "hang out". She was young, fit and seemed to be very restless in her marriage (as she would make clear in our "talks"). I really wish I was able to read signals better back then. (I was a sophmore in HS).
I had a teacher like that too. After an especially tiring workout one afternoon, she was kind enough to give me a very thorough back massage. ;)

Didn't help that the area was heavy Catholic though technically not a "Catholic School" and I was the daughter of the local deacon. :bush:
I smell a sexy paperback novel.[/QUOTE]

Damn. I thought of the same thing too. I'll be in my bunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.