Export thread

Man, who likes chapstick?

Steven Soderburgin

Just put some on. :cool:

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

FUCK that was supposed to be a public poll

im drunk

makare

chapstick is nothing compared to blistex which is nothing compared to burt's bees (thank you mr bond).

and i only did this for the halbucks.

Steven Soderburgin

chapstick is just a catchall term for lip balm like kleenex and bandaids FUCK

i actually put on burt's bees, too, sup *daps*

makare

it's lip balm you ignorant bastard....

Steven Soderburgin

YEAH AND IT'S FACIAL TISSUE AND ADHESIVE STRIPS BUT YOU AIN'T GIVIN' NO ONE SHIT ABOUT THOSE I BET

JESUS CHRIST

JUST NEVER FUCKING MIND

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

I legit looked at "lip balm" in your post and "lip balm" in my post for like 30 seconds trying to figure out if I fucked up the spelling

makare

maybe you should calm down >.>

Vagabond

V.Bond

BURT'S BEES ALL IN THIS PIECE

Representin' that honeycomb or whatever.

Krisken

Krisken

Can't stand the stuff. I refuse to vote on the basis the poll has a bias. Or something.

makare

BURT'S BEES ALL IN THIS PIECE

Representin' that honeycomb or whatever.
wait a minute, mr bond, you hate bees!!
explain yourself!

Krisken

Krisken

My wife liked Burts Bees until it got bought out and they changed the formula. Good things rarely last.

Vagabond

V.Bond

explain yourself!
I'm a giant contradiction with majestic, luscious lips.

makare

explain yourself!
I'm a giant contradiction with majestic, luscious lips.[/QUOTE]

oooo

Gusto

Gusto

KISSINGER

I like chapsticks but I'm also dumb so how do I vote.

Also drunk,

Teh gustoz.

Wasabi Poptart

Bah. Chapstick.

Disconnected

you drunk attention whore you

I like chapstick. i like lipstick.
Chap your lips on my HEYNOW!

Dave

Dave

I can't stand having anything on my lips. I even hate kissing my wife if she's wearing heavy lipstick. It just feels weird to me.

strawman

strawman

Hi. My name is Adam Davis, and I'm a blistexaholic.

It started decades ago with cracked, bleeding lips. I took a hit off someone's chapstick, and I was hooked.

I once tried quitting, and that lasted a few months, until winter when the humidity dropped like a lead zeppelin, at which point my cracked bleeding lips told me they were going to leave me if I didn't start using again. I love my lips.

Now I carry a blistex stick with me 24/7, and apply it several times a day. I'm a 5 stick a year user, but that's a bit inflated as my wife also depends on me having it in my pocket.

-Adam

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

Maybe it's just me, but one of the reasons why I hate shaving my moustache is that my lips always seem to get chapped when I don't have one. And I agree with Dave, I hate the feeling of anything smeared across my lips. It just feels so wrong.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Maybe it's just me, but one of the reasons why I hate shaving my moustache is that my lips always seem to get chapped when I don't have one. And I agree with Dave, I hate the feeling of anything smeared across my lips. It just feels so wrong.
"Oh, oh... pretend it's pudding, PRETEND IT'S PUDDING!"

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

Christ on a crutch, I leave out three Rolling Rocks and this is what happens. LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID.

Dave

Dave

Three is all it takes to get Kissinger blasted?

Damn I thought I was a lightweight!

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Never touch the stuff. If my lips get chapped I wet them with whisky.

Denbrought

Denbrought

Pretty much what Dave said. When I get cracked lips I just entertain myself tearing the skin off with my teeth, sometimes I put oxygenated water or vodka on it.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

Yeah, I only ever get chapped lips when I have a really bad cold. My lips are always nice and dandy.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I never use chapstick, because I can't get more than one hit off a fresh tube before losing the damn thing. I've never owned a chapstick for more than two days.

Also, glad to have kissinger back. I mean that.

Troll

Troll

I've never used chapstick or lip balm in my life.

True story.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Trolls are supposed to have cracked lips.

Element 117

shit yea- oh, wait.

:(

Troll

Troll

Trolls are supposed to have cracked lips.
For whatever reason I almost never have cracked lips. I think that's only happened twice in my life.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

me and my 5 year old LOVE chapstick, he'd use a whole stick every day if we didn't hide it from him lol I like it too, but not as much as him

Chazwozel

I suffer through the long, dry winter with my cracked and bleeding lips the way God intended me too damn it! Ok, I lied. If it's really bad I like to slap on some Vaseline.

Espy

Espy

Most of it just doesn't do jack for me, my wife buys some from some online thing (Melaluca or something?) and it's the only kind that feels like it's actually working.

Cat

Cat

I don't know if I can use "lip balm" and still feel like a man.

Cajungal

Cajungal

I like rose oil salve. It's not all waxy like a lot of balms.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

I don't know if I can use "lip balm" and still feel like a man.[/QUOTE]

What is inherently unmanly about using lip balm?

Gusto

Gusto

Men don't like admit they have lips. They prefer to think of themselves as "beaked".

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

I hate chapstick. But my lips have been dry as hell so I have to keep putting it on.

Morphine

Morphine

Bees is good... but

Skittles Lipsmackers is THE BEST.

Specially Mango-Peach. Men seem to enjoy it n_n