Manbaww #99

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Soliloquy

(Per the mandate by the great and glorious Espy)

So there's this.... girl...? And, uh...

*shuffles through notes*

...she, um, doesn't notice me but I like her. And I'm totally a nice guy, or something, but she likes...

*checks notes again*

...she likes assholes. So, can I, like, get advice, or maybe some people to tell me how girls are jerks, or something?

(That's how these things work, right? And now you all make fun of me? I'm new to this.)

Whenever I think of posting something like this, I see Chaz's avatar (the one in wich he is pointing to his back) and the sentence "grow a pair of balls" comes to my mind.

He has actually enriched my mental life, you see. I've been considering asking out a girl lately, wich is something completely unlike me.

So, my advice: Always Remember Chaz.

(even when that doesn't apply)

Go to her Subway every day. Wiggle your eyebrows whenever you say "footlong" (minimum of 5 times during your order).

Make sure it's her dog. If not, gift it to her, than tell her how sorry you are. If it is, jackpot! Conversation piece!
Besides, just admit it, you don't like her. You like boys.

S

Soliloquy

Make sure it's her dog. If not, gift it to her, than tell her how sorry you are. If it is, jackpot! Conversation piece!
I tried that already! Now she seems to think I'm the jerk, which is not true, because I'm totally a nice guy.

Would that get her to like me? Because I hear girls are totally into gay guys.

C

Chazwozel

I tried that already! Now she seems to think I'm the jerk, which is not true, because I'm totally a nice guy.

Would that get her to like me? Because I hear girls are totally into gay guys.[/QUOTE]

You should slap her around a bit and make her bake you a pie. Women naturally migrate towards the kitchen.

Whenever I think of posting something like this, I see Chaz's avatar (the one in wich he is pointing to his back) and the sentence \\"grow a pair of balls\\" comes to my mind.

He has actually enriched my mental life, you see. I've been considering asking out a girl lately, wich is something completely unlike me.

So, my advice: Always Remember Chaz.

(even when that doesn't apply)

Replace Squirrel with Chazwozel

Now pimpin ain't easy but it's necessary
So I chase bitches like Tom chases Jerry
Put the pedal to the flo'
In mah two-ton Ford Explo'

ElJuski

Staff member
Now pimpin ain't easy but it's necessary
So I chase bitches like Tom chases Jerry
Put the pedal to the flo'