Marketplace and HalBucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I'm The Mex. Or Susan. Or, if you're crass, Frosty Susan. Or Calliwaja or callicallioxenfree or callawallabingbang or callis or Fernando or whatever. Never Turbo.

The only other name I remember Dave having was Edrondol. So I don't know what you're talking about, Turbo Susan.

I have a hard enough time keeping track of who I am. I don't know how you people keep track of who everyone else is.

I have a hard enough time keeping track of who I am. I don't know how you people keep track of who everyone else is.
I just assume that I'm imagining everything and that I've been sitting in front of a blank computer screen since Scott killed the forums, repetitively tapping the "enter" key and occasionally clicking the mouse button.

With the integration of halbucks and gambling, it seems the system can be abused to rapidly gain 1500 bucks. Just drain your money, go to the lobby page and receive complimentary 500 bucks, spin the fruit slots for 500, repeat until you win at least the x3 multiplier. Might want to consider lowering the amount received after losing everything, or raising the price of market items to above 1500.

Or not. I dunno. I do like being able to grab the 1500 card pack and instantly refill my money :)

Status
Not open for further replies.