Export thread

ME1 - Retrieving a Character's Face Sliders?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

So I want to go back through ME1 and remind myself how the game goes. Unfortunately my "finished" game save is nowhere to be found. There are a few saves of my previous game here and there (a few hours before the end) but I'm also curious about trying a different class.

So here's my problem, there's no perfect way to recreate my Shegokigo Shepard. I've come close a few times but nothing with that perfect intensity. I've looked online and all I can find are guides on how to get your ME1 face into ME2. My question is how do I get the "slider" information for my ME1 char using only ME1?

Is it even possible? The net isn't doing much to help me with this... or am I going to have to play with a "close enough" facimile?

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

I think your going to have to do a "close enough" unfortunately.

Telephius

Telephius

http://social.bioware.com/forums/forum/1/topic/323/index/9247811/3#9249327 this has a link to a save game editor to extratc facial animation from ME2(not sure if will work on ME1 files) also i can't recall but when you look at your character sheet in ME1 does it have a long character code in the 'paperdoll' screen? I now ME3 does and that is the slider information.

Gusto

Gusto

I had to recreate my Shephard's face a bit in ME3 and now she looks more like Jennifer Connelly than ever.

Bowielee

Bowielee

I've been thinking about saying screw it and restarting from ME 1 and sell back my PS3 copy of ME 3 and just bite the bullet and get it on the PC. Why did I get the PS3 version... oh, yeah, Origin... well, guess I'll have to live with it, especially if they ever come out with another good Dragon Age game.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

I had to recreate my Shephard's face a bit in ME3 and now she looks more like Jennifer Connelly than ever.
I always find the lack of high five option sad.

But, high five on that.