[PC Game] ME1 - Retrieving a Character's Face Sliders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I want to go back through ME1 and remind myself how the game goes. Unfortunately my "finished" game save is nowhere to be found. There are a few saves of my previous game here and there (a few hours before the end) but I'm also curious about trying a different class.

So here's my problem, there's no perfect way to recreate my Shegokigo Shepard. I've come close a few times but nothing with that perfect intensity. I've looked online and all I can find are guides on how to get your ME1 face into ME2. My question is how do I get the "slider" information for my ME1 char using only ME1?

Is it even possible? The net isn't doing much to help me with this... or am I going to have to play with a "close enough" facimile?

I had to recreate my Shephard's face a bit in ME3 and now she looks more like Jennifer Connelly than ever.

I've been thinking about saying screw it and restarting from ME 1 and sell back my PS3 copy of ME 3 and just bite the bullet and get it on the PC. Why did I get the PS3 version... oh, yeah, Origin... well, guess I'll have to live with it, especially if they ever come out with another good Dragon Age game.

Status
Not open for further replies.