MemeChop: Selling X to replace DESTROYED Y

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar to the Kanye West and Leapin' Lawyer meme, we have a fresh new meme (The beyblades bathtub auction) to assault with our crude MS Paint skills. The link below shows the auction in full, the link above shows the extent of the meme.

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll164/stienman/beybladesauction.png

So, take the following image, replace the contents of the bag, and write up a few sentence story about how these kids destroyed something with the contents of the bag, and the contents are being auctioned to help repair the damage.

Perhaps NASA forcing some engineers to sell an o-ring for completely destroying the challenger, or Fifa selling the world cup because they completely destroyed the last one with bad calls, etc. I'm sure you have far better ideas than my own...

That's awesome! I particularly like how your image requires no explanation.

Since you've already gone to the trouble (assuming you haven't thrown away the production file) would you mind posting the intermediate image with the removed background for others to more easily toy with?

Trying to figure out how to save the image without the background but it just keeps converting it to black when I upload to photobucket

figmentPez

Staff member
Trying to figure out how to save the image without the background but it just keeps converting it to black when I upload to photobucket
Photobucket recompresses everything, and often does a very poor job of it. Have you tried attaching it to the post via the "Upload a File" button?

EDIT: I see you have tried that.

Status
Not open for further replies.