Mini Forumites

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet I'm not the only one who's curious to see how you all looked like when you were small and innocent... assuming you ever were =P

Let's post some childhood pictures!

These are some of my favorite pics of mini Morphine:

My first flirty smirks. Aww.

Ridiculous is my middle name.

And my absolute favorite...

Oh the innocence... I remember those days of free rides in the arms of dumb grown ups and all that free candy.

Baby Cheesy:

4 year old Cheesy at one of his first hospital stays after getting Leukemia:

Cheesy and his daddy:

W

Wasabi Poptart

When I was about 7 months old...

2 1/2 years old after I won a trophy our local 4-H Fair's baby parade for having the curliest hair.

Proving that aspiring ballet dancers are chock full of grace and discipline.

3-year-old Super David!

Dunno how old I was here, but the grin I was sporting kind of creeps me out.

My siblings and I. Don't know what's up with the monkey face I was making. Perhaps it was a George W. impression?

M

makare

This was me when I was like 5 I think. I still have that same facial expression every day in class.

"You look confused michelle."
"Huh?"

I don't have any pictures scanned, but I'm the cute kid beside SJ in that last picture! If you can't tell, we were 12.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Don't have any baby pictures scanned or in my home. Parents have 'em all.

Try to imagine a chubby-cheeked baby with carrot hair.

I'm on the left. My lil sister is on the right. She looks just like her daughter :D

Me at Easter! I am destroyer of bunnies!

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

I think it's easy for us to all jump on this bandwagon, because no matter how old, saggy, or ugly we get, we were fucking adorable!

Cajungal

Staff member

There I am on the right. Lil brudder's in the middle and big sis on the left. I miss those huge purple glasses of hers.

The only baby pictures I have online access to are the ones from an old post in my defunct blog:

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Yes, I was a gorgeous baby, Gerber thought so too. I was in a TV ad for Gerber at around the age of the second pic :smug:

Cajungal

Staff member
You really are super-cute. Dang, your hair was blond. When did it start changing?

Lotta cute kiddos up in here.

I was always dirty blonde-ish even right before shaving it off, although I was completely blond as a kid and it got slowly darker over the years. The stubble I have on my skull right now looks way darker than my hair actually was, as stubble usually is. My beard has a whole multitude of colors, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.