Export thread

MONKEY KOMBAT!

Fun Size

Fun Size

Well, sort of anyway.

(I know - it's The Sun, but they had the best picture.)

Dave

Dave

Crouching Tiger, Swinging Elan?

Monkey pictures are great!

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

THE FOOL, HE HAS LEAD US ALL DOWN THE TRAIL OF DESTRUCTION!!

In before, I welcome our new monkey overlords.

Fun Size

Fun Size

Supposedly, someone got video on their phone. I'm almost giddy at the prospect.

Green_Lantern

Green_Lantern

Great, now the monkeys only need to forge a alliance with the octopus and humanity is doomed.

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

Great, now the monkeys only need to forge a alliance with the octopus and humanity is doomed.
And lo, the simians possessing martial arts rode into battle atop the shield-wielding octopi. Their enemies folded from the combination of head-kicks and coconut protection. Cities crumbled, fires left in their wake. It would only be a matter of time until birds brought forth coconuts from the sky. Thus began the end of humanity. Thus began...THE RISE OF THE ANIMAL KINGDOM.

Dave

Dave

And lo, the simians possessing martial arts rode into battle atop the shield-wielding octopi. Their enemies folded from the combination of head-kicks and coconut protection. Cities crumbled, fires left in their wake. It would only be a matter of time until birds brought forth coconuts from the sky. Thus began the end of humanity. Thus began...THE RISE OF THE ANIMAL KINGDOM.[/QUOTE]

Starring Will Ferrell.

Shannow

Shannow

I, for one, welcome our new monk-

In before, I welcome our new monkey overlords.

Sonofabitch!!!

Fun Size

Fun Size

And lo, the simians possessing martial arts rode into battle atop the shield-wielding octopi. Their enemies folded from the combination of head-kicks and coconut protection. Cities crumbled, fires left in their wake. It would only be a matter of time until birds brought forth coconuts from the sky. Thus began the end of humanity. Thus began...THE RISE OF THE ANIMAL KINGDOM.[/quote]

Starring Will Ferrell.[/QUOTE]

Damn. The usual tired Will Ferrell antics vs. kunk fu, weapon wielding monkey awesomeness.

I CAN NOT TELL IF I WOULD WATCH THIS OR NOT!

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

And lo, the simians possessing martial arts rode into battle atop the shield-wielding octopi. Their enemies folded from the combination of head-kicks and coconut protection. Cities crumbled, fires left in their wake. It would only be a matter of time until birds brought forth coconuts from the sky. Thus began the end of humanity. Thus began...THE RISE OF THE ANIMAL KINGDOM.[/quote]

Starring Will Ferrell.[/QUOTE]

Damn. The usual tired Will Ferrell antics vs. kunk fu, weapon wielding monkey awesomeness.

I CAN NOT TELL IF I WOULD WATCH THIS OR NOT![/QUOTE]
Actually...I might watch this. Though, I'd prefer Seth Rogen.

SeraRelm

"He was really furious, he made the monkeys kneel on the ground with their hands tied behind their backs to punish them and make them show remorse for their nasty attack."

Really?

I mean, really?

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Better yet.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

And lo, the simians possessing martial arts rode into battle atop the shield-wielding octopi. Their enemies folded from the combination of head-kicks and coconut protection. Cities crumbled, fires left in their wake. It would only be a matter of time until birds brought forth coconuts from the sky. Thus began the end of humanity. Thus began...THE RISE OF THE ANIMAL KINGDOM.[/QUOTE]

Who do you think was tossing those coconut halves into the ocean?

They have been planing this for years...

figmentPez

figmentPez

Mystical monkey power will be mine!

Oop, ack, chee!

JCM

My favourite monkey fight pic ever

Enresshou

Enresshou

First music that popped in my head:

Also, I LOVE the main picture of that guy. I just imagine him yelling "CURSE MY HUBRIS!!!!!!!!" as his monkey plants a boot in his face.