Mother of the Year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Craigslist: Seduce My Son! - mw4w - 20 (SF/Bay Area):
My 20 y/o son is home from college. He's a great kid, attactive and well-liked, but he's also never had a girlfriend. I think he'd have more confidence if he could lose his virginity by getting wild with an *older* woman. I'm sure he's super horny; from looking at the socks and towels in his room, I think he's going for a masturbation record. You should be attractive, but I'm open to different ages and body types.

I will not participate, but I would like to invite you over under the premise that we know each other. I'll leave you alone after that and we can let nature take its course. He really is terrific and handsome, so this should be fun for everyone. Safe play only.

What can I offer you in return? Well, if breaking in a kid is all you're looking for, then we're all set. If you want more, I'm bi and considered quite a MILF. I could fool around with you separately if there's mutual attaction, or perhaps we could entertain a male friend of yours. The possibilities are endless!
This is as awesome as a mom can get IMO. :wub:

Possibly great mom... possibly nightmare fuel.

Imagine you just had a wild night, she's already left, and your mom walks in.

"I hope you liked cindy, honey. I know she's very 'talented,' I tried her out myself."

I don't think I'd ever get an erection again.

Dave

Staff member
She's a freak. Dude's 20. She just wants to pull in some action using him as the puppy in the park.

Cajungal

Staff member
That's... weird. It's the ultimate over-involved mom.

"Have fun, kids! I left some hot pockets and Pepsi on the night stand in case you're hungry after!"

:confused:

Cajungal

Staff member
I was just so strongly reminded of the women I deal with all the time at my job--pushing their 17-18 year old sons around (granted, some of them ARE helpless), not trusting them to do anything for themselves, speaking over them when they approach my desk, trying to send maids and delivered groceries to their rooms (all the time, not once or twice), and even asking for a copy of their dorm keys.

She's a freak. Dude's 20. She just wants to pull in some action using him as the puppy in the park.
That's the vibe I got from it as well.

And also, I'm sure it'll do wonders for the guy's confidence, knowing he needed his mother's help to get laid.

I'd bet the reason the poor guy has never gotten laid is because of that over-involved mom of his irrevocably scarring his psyche with her MILF over-protectiveness.

He may be a virgin still because mom is seducing all his girlfriends...

Also, the article did not mention what was stacked next to the collection of sock-puppets. Was is Maxxim or Men's Health?

When the guy finally goes down to business with the girl his mother brought him, the mother bursts in the room yelling: "Son! You're doing it all wrong, here let me show you how to please a woman."

*cue prOn music*

Now the thread is squicky.

I don't know. It could be squickier. Like if the mom bursts into the room yelling: "Person I've hired off of Craigslist! You're doing it all wrong! Here, let me show you how to please a man."

K

Kitty Sinatra

What, he shoots his son when he finds him in bed with his daughter?

Status
Not open for further replies.