Mr. T is offensive? WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

figmentPez

Staff member
Silly vegans. If you ate better you wouldn't be so grumpy and you'd be able to get that the sign is a joke.

Deleted a long rant in favor of simplicity. I don't eat meat. I've never once told anyone else that they shouldn't. I could give a damn what you do or don't do with your own bodies. To that end: you can all go fuck yourselves.

Nope. I thought it was funny. Someone offended by that is apparently unaware that Whole Foods runs a meat department, and is thus a tool.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Deleted a long rant in favor of simplicity. I don't eat meat. I've never once told anyone else that they shouldn't. I could give a damn what you do or don't do with your own bodies. To that end: you can all go fuck yourselves.
Whoa, talking lunch

Nah, just kidding, just kidding... I hope you didn't take offence at my earlier jest. I just dislike the "holier-than-thou" variety of any clique, group, ism, religion, sect, cult or whatever and vegans/vegetarians of that sort are just about as annoying as they can be without playing Never Gonna Give You Up on boomboxes all the time.

No one is saying that not eating meat makes you a bad person. Rather, not eating meat, and then chastising others who do, makes you a bad person. So you and I, we're cool.

But if we wanna go that route, then fuck you and the pita approved horse you rode in on (which I will now eat) :p

figmentPez

Staff member
Nope. I thought it was funny. Someone offended by that is apparently unaware that Whole Foods runs a meat department, and is thus a tool.
Then you're obviously eating well enough that your mental faculties or mood aren't being adversely affected. Good for you.

What I said in my first post was a jest. Any restricted diet is difficult to make balanced, and vegan may be one of the most difficult. It's pretty easy to get grumpy if you've recently made a major change in diet, or if your ongoing eating habits aren't filling your nutritional needs. The vegans who succesfully pull off their choice and are healthly and well-adjusted in their attitude aren't the "silly vegans" who I was poking fun at

I freely mock all self-imposed eating habits that lead to stupid behavior, including my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.