MS Paint Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
This webcomic is amazing.

So amazing that I created this thread so we could analyze recent events that have taken place and what the repercussions will be. If you've been following along you know some shit is about to go down.

If you're not reading it, you should be seriously c'mon. The most recent installment is Homestuck, and it's quite a ways into the story right now, but that shouldn't discourage you because it's a really good story.

Once you start reading, we could discuss it here in this thread. That would be boss.

Dave

Staff member
I have no idea what you are talking about.

If today's was the YouTube video you are right - hilarious!

Other than that....? Meh.

That means you're nearing act five! I liked it, but it seems to be you either do that or hate it, no middle ground.

I'm not going to spoil anything but act 4 drops some serious bombshells near the end.

Green_Lantern

Staff member
That means you're nearing act five! I liked it, but it seems to be you either do that or hate it, no middle ground.

I'm not going to spoil anything but act 4 drops some serious bombshells near the end.
I don't think I want to imagine what is next, the whole thing is awesome, but senseless, so far xp

Just checked it out.

Vriska confirmed for the best troll to ever do it.

And Jade's session gets more and more difficult with each update.

Green_Lantern

Staff member
^Do you that the enemies will be "omnipotent" hard now? also, Why the hell Vriska did that?

and damn, I wish more people read that stuff.

J

Jiarn

I spent over an hour on that site and still have no idea what the hell was going on.

Green_Lantern

Staff member
It might get worse vagabond

people noticed that the blood in Bec Noir hand wasn't from bro and is fair to say that at least someone else will get killed

I spent over an hour on that site and still have no idea what the hell was going on.
It is really weird, but it pays off at incredible levels, I felt like smoking a cigarrete afeter the latest animation.

Green_Lantern

Staff member
I wonder what became of Davesprite?

Nothing good I'm just going to imagine.
Nanna might got it worse, though this being homestuck, is likely that the kids losing they sprites at same time is related.

Spoilers for 29/11 comics
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=004838 and http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=004839

Andrew still amazes everyday

My theory is that each piece? It was found by those people that followed the White Queen to Earth, I also bet a shiny penny that the first one will be "Ms.Paint"

Green_Lantern

Staff member
Sorry for being late about this, but Vriska sure takes a interesting aproach with Stable Time Loops and can't fight fate.

also, THE WINDY THING! \o/

Green_Lantern

Staff member
Shit just got for real real, damn.
First a moment of silent for our dead salamander heroes and they last words of wisdom

"How can shaving cream be so flamable"

also: I have a theory that the Quest Bed gives you acess to a new dreamself, or godself, or whatever, and it was this the one that had the "first talk" with Karkat while wearing the blue shirt with windy logo.

When I first viewed the bed, my first thought was sacrificial runes.

And now look at where we are.

Vriska is seriously 8 steps ahead of everyone else.

I like that when the trolls were introduced, they weren't warmly received. And now that they are dropping like flies, the story takes a very dark turn.

Hussie knows how to pull those strings.

Green_Lantern

Staff member
Hell, yeah, specially Tavros. I hated [ S ]Wake.

of course, Kanaya was worse.

Do you think that they are going to be revived? They deaths felt so badly untimed... I mean, there isn't any conclusion to they story "arcs". =|

Nothing has ever just "happened" so far, their deaths will play a significant role in the continual buildup to the Scratch.

My theory is that something is driving the trolls to lunacy. They've all become a bit......undone.

i've been reading the intermission, and getting confused by all the time travel dickery and
HOLY SHIT DID HEARTS BOXCAR JUST BITE A GUYS HEAD OFF?

Green_Lantern

Staff member
i've been reading the intermission, and getting confused by all the time travel dickery and
HOLY SHIT DID HEARTS BOXCAR JUST BITE A GUYS HEAD OFF?

Oh trust me that it is just the smallest of the "HOLY SHIT DID THAT JUST HAPPENED?" that this story provides.

pro-tip: record videos of your reactions when you watch the flashes from act 4 or at least 5 onwards, seeing the look on your own face will be priceless.

I finally caught up yesterday.

sums up my feelings pretty well. WHY THE FUCK DID I NOT START READING THIS SOONER. HOLY SHIT.

Status
Not open for further replies.