Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starts off awesome and GETS BETTER. they seem to have included damn near any character they can think of. i'm so happy crazy harry turned up :D

now i'm getting all nostalgic. damn it all. I NEED MORE MUPPETS.

This Thanksgiving I am thankful that even at 30 years old I can still watch a Muppets clip and giggle like a 5 year old. Great clip.

Great video, I'm a huge Muppets fan and this just hit the spot. Especially since we're having to wait until next year for the next season release of "The Muppet Show."

YES FUCK YES PLEASE YES.

I knew they'd dodge the "just killed a man", but they dodged it with hilarity.

The Electric Mayhem pop-up was metal, and the ending had me laughing like crazy. Love it. I wish Muppet movies could be this awesome.

They've been doing lots of online Muppet stuff for the last year or two. I'm actually surprised it's been so high quality.

K

kaykordeath

MAMA!
MAMA!?

SOOO MUUUUCH LOVE thank you for posting this.

The munchkin head was watching with us, and she too was looking and looking for Kermit.

(papa?)

figmentPez

Staff member
I'm also not sure if it was meant as a joke or if he was serious that the fact that two (out of countless and countless) Muppets were not included in one single 4 minute skit.

Because if that's the case, he must dislike a lot of shit. It sounds like actively searching for a reason for something to suck, no matter how minuscule, just so you can 'hate' on it.

I kinda doubt that was the case here, but it's still something that bugs me. I see that a lot.
hy⋅per⋅bo⋅le
–noun Rhetoric.
1. obvious and intentional exaggeration.
2. an extravagant statement or figure of speech not intended to be taken literally, as “to wait an eternity.”

I guess I missed the boat on obvious, I guess some people take FAIL seriously, even though it's a pretty absurd expression.

Bean Bunny and Sweetums are my favorite muppets, and I was disappointed to not see them after the statement "they seem to have included damn near any character they can think of." The video was still very funny and I enjoyed it.

T

Twitch

What the fuck is that? All he did was say a common phrase in a common internet tone. It wasn't even particularly odd or rude. Why the fuck do you people always jump on the dumbest shit?

S

Soliloquy

What the fuck is that? All he did was say a common phrase in a common internet tone. It wasn't even particularly odd or rude. Why the fuck do you people always jump on the dumbest shit?
Hal·for·rums (hal-fohr-uhms)
-noun
A place where people always jump on the dumbest shit.

The cookie monster in a suit has to be the cutest/coolest thing I've seen today.

I'm a big cookie monster fan though, so my opinion may be biased.

What the fuck do you mean by "you people?"

But seriously, the stupidity and overuse of "fail" is obnoxious. I'm always happy to see someone discourage it.

What the fuck do you mean by "you people?"

But seriously, the stupidity and overuse of "fail" is obnoxious. I'm always happy to see someone discourage it.[/QUOTE]

Admonishmentfail.

I was shocked by the quality of that. I knew it would be funny. I also was not expecting anything new. I did not believe that there was new stuff out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.