[Music] Nazi Minaj

GasBandit

Staff member

The lyric video for "Only" featuring Drake, Lil Wayne, and Chris Brown, depicts cartoon versions of Minaj surrounded by soldiers with red arm bands, tanks, gas masks and Nazi-like propaganda emblazoned with the logo for her record label, Young Money, instead of a swastika.
The video was just released this past weekend, and surprise, surprise - people are not very happy about it.
"Nicki Minaj's new video disturbingly evokes Third Reich propaganda and constitutes a new low for pop culture's exploitation of Nazi symbolism," Abraham H. Foxman, national director of the Anti-Defamation League and a Holocaust survivor, said in a statement. "The irony should be lost on no one that this video debuted on the 76th anniversary of Kristallnacht, the 'night of broken glass' pogrom that signaled the beginning of the Final Solution and the Holocaust."​

Zappit

Staff member
After watching her on American Idol, it was pretty clear that she's pretty damn stupid. I honestly think she inflated her ass to that point just so she'd be able to find it.

After watching her on American Idol, it was pretty clear that she's pretty damn stupid. I honestly think she inflated her ass to that point just so she'd be able to find it.
Watch the behind-the-scenes videos with Ashanti from Bride and Prejudice sometime.
I mean, you should watch the entire movie, it's fantastic, but then watch how they filmed Ashanti's scenes.

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
Guess the heat got to be a little too much even for the attention-thirsty, she twitter-apologized.

Well, I guess at least she didn't just tweet "Fuck all y'all hataz, I'm more persecuted denna jooz naw"[DOUBLEPOST=1415718682,1415718652][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh hey, neat, tweets embed now automatically.

GasBandit

Staff member
Yeah, she can go back to strutting around in practically nothing but a Lady Gaga wig. That'll still get people to talk without torrents of angry yiddish.