Netflix lands another deal, Time Warner/Turner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I can search for those titles, but they aren't showing up in the new arrivals menu for me. I can't see a cool screen like that.

My 7 year old daughter has now been watching Powerpuff Girls since yesterday, and now my son is watching with her too.

I get the US netflix...but I don't see any of this stuff.

I had a sad.
You have them, I do anyway, they're just not super visible for some reason. Just search and you'll find them.[DOUBLEPOST=1364868166][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do a search for one of the titles?

I hope they add more seasons too. My wife and I are eating through Adventure Time too fast.
Yeah, kind of bummed out it's so few seasons of these shows. Adventure Time is what? 5 seasons in. ATHF has like 8.

One season of these 10 minute shows is stingy.

My wife and I are considering this show. Haven't enjoyed an american animated show for -kids- since Samurai Jack.
Give it about 5-6 episodes. They're all short (10-12 minutes) so it's easy to give a chance. Personally I've realized I missed out by not watching Regular Show, holy shit it's hilarious.

My wife and I are considering this show. Haven't enjoyed an american animated show for -kids- since Samurai Jack.
It's not really for kids. It pretends to be, and then all of a sudden there will be a non-hidden adult joke, or a character getting outright murdered.

The first two episodes are weak with some bright spots. It hits its stride when Ice King shows up.

"Why doesn't anyone like me?"
"Because you're a sociopath."

I didn't understand I guess because I wouldn't have had a second thought to putting on Samurai Jack for kids. Some of the stuff in Adventure Time is really not kid appropriate though.

I didn't understand I guess because I wouldn't have had a second thought to putting on Samurai Jack for kids. Some of the stuff in Adventure Time is really not kid appropriate though.
If it wasn't deemed kid appropriate though, I'm sure it'd be on Adult Swim instead of daytime Cartoon Network.

Regular Show is the same way, in the first couple episodes even there's a spot here and there that's like "wait this isn't Adult Swim?"

Status
Not open for further replies.