New Avatar and/or Sigature For Shego

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Avatar For Shego

:eek:

Can't sleep, creepy animated GIF girl will eat me... can't sleep, creepy animated GIF girl will eat me...

R

Rubicon

New Avatar For Shego

Allen said:
at that size, it's more signature than avatar
They can be shrunk. My T.A.R.D.I.S avatar is one I captured from a .avi file using virtualdub and just shrunk each frame down

New Avatar For Shego

okay.

at that size that has been posted there, in the original post, ignoring the fact that it can be shrunk down at a later date, it is more signature than avatar.

There are online editors capable of cropping/resizing/etc animated gifs. I removed half the frames to keep the size down, and just cropped it.

All the frames are here:

But it's about as big as the original. Need to find a GIF compression service, I suspect that it can be compressed with no loss of quality...

And because I can:

-Adam

edit:
Steinman beat me to the punch, so I reimported the avatar into CS3, and upped the compression. Also, since the image is black and white, I converted from 256 colors to 32 colors. Got the file below 175K, without dropping any frames.

Allen said:
Gusto said:
Of course. Don King is straight pimpin'.
I'm not really getting what he was trying to convey to Jill. Any ideas?
That nobility is actually important. That nobles are chosen of the Titans, etc.

I think.

-- Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:11 pm --

Or, more like: nobles have obligations. You can't just brush them off, princess!

Allen said:
Gusto said:
Of course. Don King is straight pimpin'.
I'm not really getting what he was trying to convey to Jill. Any ideas?
I think that he likes her style but is also trying to convey that even if it does fly with him, it won't with most of the rulers she mercs herself out to. I kinda agree. Jillian needs to get over herself a bit. The scenes between her and Shego, er... Wanda are some of the rawest in this series so far. I hope to see them interact together again.

I think he's trying to convey that just becasue you are a royal doesn't mean you have to be tame/predictable (which is what we have seen from the "Royals" thus far). He's trying to show her that she can be both a Royal and a barbarian (IMO).

bigcountry23 said:
I think he's trying to convey that just becasue you are a royal doesn't mean you have to be tame/predictable (which is what we have seen from the "Royals" thus far). He's trying to show her that she can be both a Royal and a barbarian (IMO).
That's an excellent point. In that case, I'd love for him to meet Parson, another entity who plays (and exists) outside of the rules.

bigcountry23 said:
going along with this, maybe it's just showing her that Royal is a title, not a behavioral code

I see it as a wannabe Ring/Japanese horror ghost image without the otherworldly freakiness of said things and in that way, it's kind of sad.

That fucking shaking barely visible clown thing on the other hand, I could have lived without seeing that.

R

Rubicon

Frankie said:
That smurfing shaking barely visible clown thing on the other hand, I could have lived without seeing that.
I shit myself.

Kill it, kill it with fucking fire while nuking it from orbit to be sure

Status
Not open for further replies.