New Picture Thread

8485860C-81C4-4FA9-B7B5-C236C4D68350.jpeg

A very good day today. Hailey had some issues at first because the anticipation of the Indiana Jones ride scared her so much that she kept her eyes closed the entire time. Even Splash Mountain had her thinking she should back out just before getting on the ride. But once Splash Mountain proved “not that scary” and Thunder Mountain was an instant hit (we went on that three times in a row) she suddenly realized how safe and fun everything was. We even went back to Indiana Jones for an “eyes open” experience per her request.

View attachment 38149
A very good day today. Hailey had some issues at first because the anticipation of the Indiana Jones ride scared her so much that she kept her eyes closed the entire time. Even Splash Mountain had her thinking she should back out just before getting on the ride. But once Splash Mountain proved “not that scary” and Thunder Mountain was an instant hit (we went on that three times in a row) she suddenly realized how safe and fun everything was. We even went back to Indiana Jones for an “eyes open” experience per her request.

Attachments

Dave

Staff member
I went today for a haircut and on a whim decided to also get a complete shave with a straight razor. I first forgot how unnerving they can be and secondly how uncomfortable I felt to have the middle aged Korean woman massage my face and part of my chest as she rubbed oil on me.

I'll post a baby-face picture when I'm able. First time in years without a goatee.

IMG_0904.jpg

I went today for a haircut and on a whim decided to also get a complete shave with a straight razor. I first forgot how unnerving they can be and secondly how uncomfortable I felt to have the middle aged Korean woman massage my face and part of my chest as she rubbed oil on me.

I'll post a baby-face picture when I'm able. First time in years without a goatee.

It's not pictured, but I can just feel the white New Balance sneakers.

New avatar time?