New Picture Thread

They still don't allow for thinned glasses, do they? Because my wife has a fairly strong prescription, and if they can't thin them she ends up looking like she's wearing jam jar bottoms on her head.

They still don't allow for thinned glasses, do they? Because my wife has a fairly strong prescription, and if they can't thin them she ends up looking like she's wearing jam jar bottoms on her head.
They do make thinner lenses. I pay extra for them. If you enter a strong prescription, they'll automatically recommend them as you're building your order.

Ahah, well now, that's interesting to know. Didn't know that was the index effect...It's not called by that name in Dutch. The more you know.

Seriously, @Dave, we are all really happy for you and hope you do well. In the spirit of that....

HIT THE MUSIC!

(Dunnnn dat dun, dun dun dat dunn dunn dunnnnn, Dunnnn dat dun, dun dun dat dunn dunn dunnnnn, DUNNN, Dah dun DUNN, dah dah DUNN DUNN DUNN DUNN-)

Young man! Better do as you're told! Because
Young man! I am ever so old
I saw DINOS! on my walks home from school
But now BACK! TO! THE! FOR-UM RULES!
Young man! Better cook your steak right
And your bottom! Better know how to wipe!
Because folks here! They will see what you type
And to ME! THEY! ALL! WILL COME GRIPE
(BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH)
But I'm in charge 'cuz I'm
DaveVPeople.jpg
HALFOR-UM GUY!
Yes, I run it, I'm the

DaveVPeople.jpg
HAAAAAAAAALFORUM GUY!!!

Seriously, @Dave, we are all really happy for you and hope you do well. In the spirit of that....

HIT THE MUSIC!

(Dunnnn dat dun, dun dun dat dunn dunn dunnnnn, Dunnnn dat dun, dun dun dat dunn dunn dunnnnn, DUNNN, Dah dun DUNN, dah dah DUNN DUNN DUNN DUNN-)

Young man! Better do as you're told! Because
Young man! I am ever so old
I saw DINOS! on my walks home from school
But now BACK! TO! THE! FOR-UM RULES!
Young man! Better cook your steak right
And your bottom! Better know how to wipe!
Because folks here! They will see what you type
And to ME! THEY! ALL! WILL COME GRIPE
(BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH)
But I'm in charge 'cuz I'm
View attachment 38967
HALFOR-UM GUY!
Yes, I run it, I'm the

View attachment 38968
HAAAAAAAAALFORUM GUY!!!
1633038163024.gif