Export thread

New ratings

Bubble181

Bubble181

They seem to affect neither the positive, negative or neutral ratings received count. Which are they supposed to be? I need to know, obviously :p

Dave

Dave

I get that reference! is positive.

I need this explained to me! is neutral.

Bubble181

Bubble181

They seem to affect neither the positive, negative or neutral ratings received count. Which are they supposed to be? I need to know, obviously :p
@Celt Z: I tried rating a post of GasBandit's, and checked his ratings through his profile. The numbers hadn't budged either way.

Celt Z

Celt Z

@Celt Z: I tried rating a post of GasBandit's, and checked his ratings through his profile. The numbers hadn't budged either way.
Mostly I was just yanking your chain from your earlier "rating". :p

Bubble181

Bubble181

Mostly I was just yanking your chain from your earlier "rating". :p
We need a "I'm being facetious/sarcastic and replying to an obviously rhetoric question and/or taking something seriously for giggles" smiley. :zoid:

GasBandit

GasBandit

Hrm. Not sure why it wouldn't be affecting totals, I didn't set it up any differently from the others. I'll have to dig around when I get time.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Now it is. Possibly it didn't update properly since I rated, then immediately checked your total on the same page (clicking your user name). If I reload the page, then check your totals it does update.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

the "I need this explained to me" seems kind of passive aggressive at first blush

Bubble181

Bubble181

It can definitely used in such a way, yes.