Newest Sex Tape: Ooops!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chazwozel

On a somewhat related note. Why do people name their kids Crystal? You might as well name her Bambi and strut her out on a dance pole.

C

Chibibar

Chazwozel said:
On a somewhat related note. Why do people name their kids Crystal? You might as well name her Bambi and strut her out on a dance pole.
same reason as the rest of the worlds..... people are idiots?

The Waiting said:
Male Customer #1: It's too bad Chlamydia has to be a venereal disease. It's such a pleasant-sounding word.
Male Customer #2: Chlamydia?
Male Customer #1: Chlamydia.
Male Customer #2: Chlamydia. I think I might name my daughter Chlamydia.

Chazwozel said:
Why do you care what other people name their kids? Worry about your own.

I have thought of legally changing my name to "Fuck Yooooooou".
That way when I'm in a situation where they are calling role they would say "Fuck You" and I'd stand up and say "No, Fuck YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!"

It's probably just that horrible angle where it's all balls and male ass. Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap. Who the fuck likes that? It's all balls and ass holes.

C

Chazwozel

BlackCrossCrusader said:
Chazwozel said:
Did I say I was worried about other people's kids? Don't worry I'm going to only chuckle on the inside when you introduce me to little Cherry, Bambi, and Star.

C

Chibibar

Chazwozel said:
BlackCrossCrusader said:
Chazwozel said:
Did I say I was worried about other people's kids? Don't worry I'm going to only chuckle on the inside when you introduce me to little Cherry, Bambi, and Star.
There is a part of me I do wonder about other people.

We, as human, are a group type of people. We cannot really do things all by ourselves at least not in this level of society. Some of these people actually prepare food, make clothes, build homes, provide power, provide jobs, etc etc. You do have to worry about the mentality of the society as a whole sometimes since it DOES effect you in some ways... especially if those people are really close to you (co-worker, friends, business associate)

Chazwozel said:
BlackCrossCrusader said:
Chazwozel said:
I think you're immensely worried. I can tell by BlackCrossCrusader's vigor in his response that he knows something you haven't shown the rest of us: a deep, unrelenting concern for the children others will perceive to mature into your next exotic dancer. And I applaud your worry, Chaz, that is evident upon what others might see as an overreaction by BlackCrossCrusader. But I can infer beyond that. I can tell this keeps you up at night, sometimes in tears, faced only with the ceiling and gentle breathing as you clutch your chest and whisper into the dark, "Won't somebody please think of the children?" I feel your pain.

That, or BlackCrossCrusader really was overreacting, but I have a good feeling about my first assumption.

C

Chazwozel

:tear: I know now why you cry. But it is something I can never do.

Chazwozel said:
:tear: I know now why you cry. But it is something I can never do.
Oh, Data took the last tear duct/emo chip combo at the store, didn't he... if it's any consolation he died in a pretty horrible movie...

R

rvdleun

Why the interest in this particular vid? This may come as a shock to some, but ah... apparantly, there are more of these so-called amateur sex videos on the Interwebs.

Is it the controversy of it all?

Status
Not open for further replies.