Next Avatar week

Next avatar week?

• WoW/Game toon avatar

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Baked Goods

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Just let it go necro (also valid grue response)

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Each others skin

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Animals week

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • really? only six options? common man, what about....?

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

North_Ranger

Staff member
The zombies... they'll be of our regular faces, yes? Then I agree, we need people to 'shop our faces - although Fade making me a wee Irish leprechaun just made me laugh so hard.

A

Andromache

meh. Shego will still sidestep it anyway. She'll have a zombie face up that's pretty much unrecognizable as herself. (yes, I have seen pics.)

Really, if we wanted to have a zombie week we should have Dave start and select someone to infect by zombifying their avatar and so on.

but I don't think a lot of us can shop photos so maybe that's just a dream that'll never happen.

S

Silvanesti

Really, if we wanted to have a zombie week we should have Dave start and select someone to infect by zombifying their avatar and so on.
That would be pretty fucking awsome! Do it through PMs or something. have it run a week or two. only one person a day, and just watch the infection spread.

but I don't think a lot of us can shop photos so maybe that's just a dream that'll never happen.
That would be freakin fantastic.

K

Kitty Sinatra

If I could find my zombie pirate kitten avatar, I could start the plague. Or Denbrought can do it . . . oh that's what we should do: Everyone use Denbrought's avatar!

Are there any sites on the intrarwebs that will auto shop you into a zombie? Kind of like the Terminate Me site that came out when T4 hit theaters?

<-----

What if we picked one particular person and all used his/her avatar?

And here I'm thinking of Denbrought.
But we used him laaaaast tiiiiiime![/QUOTE]

Which is why it's funny if we use him again! No one sees it coming!

Well, okay, it doesn't work now that we're discussing it, but still. It would've been great.

How about we all use Dave's then?

Either we do a zombify thing (with an Alpha zombie causing the ruckus and then proceeds to do a 1 a day infected) though with so many people going back to non-picture avatars that'll be less interesting.

Or we could have a "murder mystery" kind of thing, with avatars being "killed off" (the original murderer chosen by Dave) on a daily basis and leaving clues for others to figure out at the end of the week.

A

Andromache

What about Shego?

We all could use her...
Do you enjoy having sex with a box full of razorblades?

I mean, picture it. Because that would be sooo much safer than what you're saying.

Agreed with Shego; all using the same would be boring and annoying.

I like the murder mystery, though there's no guarantee someone wouldn't send PMs claiming to be the murderer when they are not.

I do like the idea of zombified avatars. Maybe if we planned to do it around Halloween, people would have enough time to get their avatars changed for it.

Or one designated person (Probably the initial infected) should be decent at photoshop and pre-empt their target's avatar with the infected version.

R

redapples

Given that 'real me' avatar week is all but done any decision reached on whats next?

Status
Not open for further replies.