[NFL] NFL Thread

Every new Tom Brady stat you find is just more ridiculous than the last. Here’s todays:
5E83A5BA-A376-4A19-B7DC-4EE7780ACF48.jpeg
this was prior to TB’s win today. So assuming Pittsburgh doesnt get by KC (sorry @DarkAudit) if Tampa wins the Super Bowl again, Brady will have more playoff wins than every *franchise* in history.

fucking bananas.

Well, the Bungles… well Bengals have now managed to win not just their first playoff game in 31 years, but their first road playoff game ever and more playoff games than Dallas in the last 20ish years.

Fuck the NFL network airing rerun games at the same time as playoff games, with teams that were featured on the same day. FUCK THEM. I missed 90% of the Bucs game thinking I was watching Bills and Chiefs.
Post automatically merged:

Houston has been alienating their fan base for the past 2 years. I just wanna watch the drama that move would create and see even more of the hatred come out publicly.
Two years? more like 20.

The question was if Stafford would do a Lions Choke on that last drive. Nearly did before he remembered he wasn't playing for the Lions anymore.

Last edited:
The question was if Goff would do a Lions Choke on that last drive. Nearly did before he remembered he wasn't playing for the Lions anymore.
EXCUSE ME but you put some respect on the name of John Matthew Stafford and get it right!

…Goff is the one currently rotting on the Lions :p