Nintendo officially announces large-screen DSi LL, hits Japan Nov. 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.joystiq.com/2009/10/29/nintendo-officially-announces-large-screen-dsi-ll-hits-japan-no/

It's huuuuge: Nintendo DSi LL (red) versus Nintendo DSi (white)
Well, that didn't take long. Just two days after Japan's Nikkei newspaper reported that Nintendo was planning a new variant of the DSi sporting larger 4\" screens (which it called \"speculation\"), the Big N has gone and announced it -- for Japan, at least. Called the Nintendo DSi LL, the hefty handheld will be released in Japan on November 21 for a price of ¥20,000 ($221).

The device has so far been shown only in a burnt red finish and features a full pen-sized stylus. The whole kit's big -- just look at the above comparison image from Nintendo's site -- and really does appear well-suited for an older audience. We'll have more on the DSi LL soon.

A

Alucard

bah the psp is still the better portable handheld.

I hated using the stylus to play.

I miss the good old days of game color and game boy

I hated using the stylus to play.

I miss the good old days of game color and game boy
Why? Those were terrible handhelds. A spattering of decent games in a sea of hard to see/make out, horribly crafted games.

PSP is the superior system ONLY due to it's "crack" ability to play emulators on the go. (DS can do it too, just not as well).

Shannow

Staff member
I love my ds fat. The games are great, and it fits my hands perfectly and comfortably. I may end up getting this at soem point next year as a replacement. the DS librrary is amazing.

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

I wholeheartedly disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.