no teaser at the end of Harry Potter 7 part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to post an FYI. At least at the theater my wife and I went to last night, there was no teaser or bonus footage for Harry Potter 7 part II after the credits.

Good movie, IMHO. I'm waiting until part 2 to say it's great. They included more stuff than they normally do, but made some changes to dialogue that weren't necessary.

I'm seeing it again today.

J

Joe Johnson

Where do they end the first one? I was trying to think of a good spot in the novel to "split" the movie.

I hear the ending is rather anti-climactic since there is no really good split point in the book.

Not that that has stopped everyone from still just loving this movie. Which is good. I can't wait till I see it on Sunday.

Honestly, Dave, I didn't see your thread when I posted this. I scrolled to see the most recent few posts and didn't see one. I missed that you scored early tickets. You can delete off this thread if you'd like, or change the thread title for non-spoilers (though seeing as how the book has been out for some time, it brings that whole spoilers argument around again).

Dave

Staff member
I know a TON of people who are excited for the movie and did not read the books. I fear they may have issues with this version. I left this thread to be the non-spoilery version. :)

I think this thread is good on its own because I'm one of those people that like to stay through the credits, especially if there's a chance there's extra stuff in them.

Sadly they missed the opportunity.

On the other hand, I can understand them wanting people to leave the theater with the last few scenes on their mind, rather than some throw-away bit, or teaser about the next movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.