Nothng starts your day better than Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree with Chaz.

My radio station this just started this when I had to wake up. Wow, was I on fire and awake.

I absolutely like this song to get me going!

Queen is one of those bands where I have to wonder if someone is a robot or not if they say they don't like the band.

C

Chazwozel

Queen is one of those bands where I have to wonder if someone is a robot or not if they say they don't like the band.

I've had idiots try to tell me that the Metallica version of Stone Cold Crazy is better than Queen's original. My face hurt after facepalming so hard.

fade

Staff member

I've had idiots try to tell me that the Metallica version of Stone Cold Crazy is better than Queen's original. My face hurt after facepalming so hard.[/QUOTE]

Like when they say that GNR's Knocking on Heaven's Door is better than Dylan's (or Clapton's for that matter)?

C

Chazwozel

I've had idiots try to tell me that the Metallica version of Stone Cold Crazy is better than Queen's original. My face hurt after facepalming so hard.[/QUOTE]

Like when they say that GNR's Knocking on Heaven's Door is better than Dylan's (or Clapton's for that matter)?[/QUOTE]

The very same!

I nearly could have bunched a colleague, one of those youngsters with no taste, squarely into his face for calling Freddie Mercury a fairy and Queen's music 'meh'

Queen is sooo awesome, they even make cheesy movies better (I'm not talking Highlander here)...

Queen and Led Zeppelin are two bands that are good to listen to at any time in any situation. They are just fucking amazing.

K

Koko

The most epic Queen song.
Mind enhancers, the night, powerful headphones, Prophet's Song...
Recipe for :target:
(Give it a minute at least)

My radio station this just started this when I had to wake up. Wow, was I on fire and awake.
[Don't Stop Me Now]
I absolutely like this song to get me going!
Hey, I bought the VHS of Highlander JUST to get that opening tune. The opening strains are just ... electrifying.

Also...

--Patrick

Status
Not open for further replies.