NSFW in What's New?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not part of the NSFW User Group, so I don't see the NSFW forum.

However, topics from the NSFW forum show up in "What's New?" even though I'm not part of that user group and if I click on them they are viewable despite me not being part of that group.

So the easy solution is to simply not click on them.

But I'd like it if you could confirm that this is intended forum behavior, and if not inquire with XenForum and/or the various plugin authors that affect the user groups or what's new features about this issue to see if it can be resolved.

In other words, I expect that if I'm not part of the NSFW user group then I shouldn't be seeing those threads anywhere in the system, and even if someone gives me a link I shouldn't be able to access them.

Since I don't see the same thing for the administrator forums, I assume it can be done, but perhaps it's not due to the opt-in nature of the NSFW forum.

Not a big deal, but a heads up and hope that it might be looked into further.

Dave

Staff member
Should be fixed. When I was trying to find an issue not so long ago, I turned off some addons to find the conflict. When I turned them back on apparently it reset to default. The addon to exclude from What's New was one of these. It has been fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.