Export thread

Okay, Gang. Here's Our Chance to Own An Island

Zappit

Zappit

http://finance.yahoo.com/real-estate/article/113563/owning-private-island-kiplinger

We've missed out on the last couple of islands, but this one - I think we can do it. We've got options.

I think we should finally hold a HALFORUMS BAKE SALE! Just....not like these guys:
http://www.cnn.com/2011/09/25/us/california-racial-bake-sale/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Biannoshufu

*runs off to make phone calls*

LordRendar

LordRendar

I could go for some asian cookie ;)

bhamv3

bhamv3

Would be able to do whatever we want on the island?

Could we, for example, build a luxury resort there and then fill it with zombies?

Neon Pirate

Neon Pirate

Zombies? Hell no! You send one for a drink and it's arm falls off spilling the drink before it even gets back to your beach chair. There has to be a better way.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Zombies as servants? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Now kicking them? That's good times.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

I demand full autonomy of the master bedroom, the toilet and the balcony where I will establish the grand nation of North Rangeria.

LittleSin

LittleSin

Can we name the island Halforia? Halforia sounds like it could be a real island place.

Perhaps we can have a water slide!

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Can we name the island Halforia? Halforia sounds like it could be a real island place.

Perhaps we can have a water slide!
The Premier of North Rangeria finds both suggestions acceptable - with the proviso that he gets dibs on the water slide.

LittleSin

LittleSin

The Premier of North Rangeria finds both suggestions acceptable - with the proviso that he gets dibs on the water slide.
Agreed!

Can we also have building full of couches and Tvs and game systems? A place for couch co-op gaming!

Cuz, I miss playing Champions of Norrath witha friend sitting next to me and mocking them when I steal their LEWTS.

TommiR

TommiR

And I could be the corrupt customs chief who allows sauna pants to be smuggled in in exchange for chocolate chip cookies.

bhamv3

bhamv3

And I approve of cookies!

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

And I could be the corrupt customs chief who allows sauna pants to be smuggled in in exchange for chocolate chip cookies.
The Premier of North Rangeria will hand over any would-be sauna pants-smugglers to the expert care of his Secretary of Torture. Also known as Shegokigo.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

You can't make me talk.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

I don't expect you to talk, Mr Quiet. I expect you to die.

BananaHands

BananaHands

Just give me a hammock and two palm trees on the island and I'll invest.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

I don't expect you to talk, Mr Quiet. I expect you to die.
Oh. Whew.

That is a load off my mind.

fade

fade

Just give me a hammock and two palm trees on the island and I'll invest.
Sooooo..... would that be a banana hammock, then?