Order of the Stick - #668: Moving the Pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love the fact that the next to the last panel has a page ripped from the book.

C

Chibibar

Edrondol said:
I love the fact that the next to the last panel has a page ripped from the book.
hehe.. yea I notice that too. It is awesome!

North_Ranger

Staff member
Actually, Hilgya just ran away, crying... in a dungeon... filled with monsters... all alone... and the dungeon exploded.

Okay, she's dead, too. Happy now?

C

Chibibar

North_Ranger said:
Actually, Hilgya just ran away, crying... in a dungeon... filled with monsters... all alone... and the dungeon exploded.

or did she?? dun dun dun!!

Green_Lantern

Staff member
Chibibar said:
North_Ranger said:

or did she?? dun dun dun!!
of course she is a life, Richie wouldn't kill a woman with a child.

dun dun dun!!

(I actually just wanted to use the "dun dun dun")

T

TwoBit

So apparently shit isn't on, at least as far as Tiamat is concerned. I am a little disappointed. But only a little.

Edrondol said:
Aren't we do for another one soon?
Yes, we probably are DUE one here soon. It's hard to tell when they are DUE, though, since Rich's mysterious illness keeps him on an irregular update schedule. Maybe you could email him and see if it is DUE.

:tongue:

General Specific said:
Edrondol said:
Yes, we probably are DUE one here soon. It's hard to tell when they are DUE, though, since Rich's mysterious illness keeps him on an irregular update schedule. Maybe you could email him and see if it is DUE.

Damn it! I see what you...uh...DUED there! :rofl:

I can't believe I did that.

Edrondol said:
General Specific said:
Edrondol said:

Damn it! I see what you...uh...DUED there! :rofl:

I can't believe I did that.
DUE you? DUE you really?

Status
Not open for further replies.