OW, My NUTS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That guy kinda looks like an older Tinwhistler. Does your dad like to get kicked in the balls by a giant black man Tin?

Tin was actually born of the ankle of just such a giant black man. Such was the vitality of his father.

Thus goes the legend of the Tin Whistler.

S

Soliloquy

Did the makers of that clip really have to edit the ball-kicking scenes so that they were reminiscent of youtube poop? Because that really got annoying.

That guy kinda looks like an older Tinwhistler. Does your dad like to get kicked in the balls by a giant black man Tin?
Actually, my dad passed away last year.

And lest this post draw any unnecessary sympathy or angst, I woulda been really happy to see that black man kick him in the balls ;)

for the record, I look like my mom's side of the family. That guy would look more like my older cousin. Who, sadly, also passed away last year. My dad was (and my older brother, who looks just like him, is) tall and lanky looking.

Pffft his balls didn't break that guy's foot like mine would have. What a pussy. I would place my manliness at about 100-120% more than his.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Wait, did he say "thousands of kicks to the groin"?

Bloody hell, martial arts master or now it sounds like this guy's friends and family greet him with a sharp kick to the dangly bits.

[Redacted]

Trust me, it's for the best. The linked story totally belonged in this thread, except that I didn't feel comfortable leaving the link up since this thread is not located in the NSFW section. Look it up in the link history if you don't believe me.

--Patrick

fade

Staff member
You know, I've been hit in the nuts where it's full-fetal inducing pain, and other times, I've gotten a hard hit that didn't feel like anything. Though I can't say any of theme were full on shin kicks.

C

Chazwozel

I think worse than the full on impact of foot to balls is the unintentional grazing of the balls.

I hate when they just barely get hit, but it still knocks the wind out of you for a second and your stomach clenches up.

Status
Not open for further replies.