Part 7 - Comic 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dusty668

It's Here!!!

One question though, why are they speaking english to each other with a french accent, would they not speak french to each other? Especially for super fast screaming about bots and needles?

Whoops! Looks like we had the same idea Dusty

I'll pull mine since you obviously got yours in first.

Dang! Couldn't find any 'Delete' button on mine. Could some kind Host please delete my similar Thread as Dusty got here first.

H

Hansagan

Well, obviously they're speaking english to be polite because Whiskey is in the room...

And because I can't speak French.

D

Dusty668

That makes total sense! Both points. Then I would be posting *what the heck did they say??*

Both are Rapierman, Did ask to have mine lifted as Dusty actually got here first, but I guess they figure this town is big enough for the both of us :p

D

Dusty668

Both have contained anger, both have necking anime chicks, both talk about a great comic with skin tight pressure suits,why should either thread be wrong?

Well, there was this one page in the first part where Kid actually writes a letter home in english with a french accent... ;D
Or that all of Cora and Kid's facebook entries were done in ze french accent. It's almost like in the year 2200 the French are an oppressed people who no longer even have their own language, all they have are 'zese outrageous accents!'. (I'll give a cookie to whoever recognizes that obscure reference)

Well, there was this one page in the first part where Kid actually writes a letter home in english with a french accent... ;D
Or that all of Cora and Kid's facebook entries were done in ze french accent. It's almost like in the year 2200 the French are an oppressed people who no longer even have their own language, all they have are 'zese outrageous accents!'. (I'll give a cookie to whoever recognizes that obscure reference)[/QUOTE]

Eet ees from ze 'istory Of Ze World Part Wan.

Or that all of Cora and Kid's facebook entries were done in ze french accent. It's almost like in the year 2200 the French are an oppressed people who no longer even have their own language, all they have are 'zese outrageous accents!'. (I'll give a cookie to whoever recognizes that obscure reference)[/QUOTE]

Eet ees from ze 'istory Of Ze World Part Wan.[/QUOTE]*gives Kugai a cookie*

Eet ees from ze 'istory Of Ze World Part Wan.[/QUOTE]*gives Kugai a cookie*[/QUOTE]

Shocolate Chip one 'opes.

R

Rapierman

"Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail", first scene in which Arthur and his troupe first meet the French Knights at their castle (looks more like a keep than a castle).

D

Dusty668

"Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail", first scene in which Arthur and his troupe first meet the French Knights at their castle (looks more like a keep than a castle).

Ah, yes, I remember it well...

OK, now this thread is starting to get silly...
We passed silly way back, we're into the ridiculous now.

Officer[STRIKE] Cra[/STRIKE] Charon, I can now imagine you stopping a speeding motorist and saying "Good Moaning"
I have to agree that zere were no bad episodes of 'Allo 'Allo.

N

Nanami

So why is the art changing? It's throwing me off a little bit and I love the art from comic #16 so much more.

R

Rapierman

OK, now this thread is starting to get silly...
>Colonel steps in<

"Right you are, this is too silly. I'm afraid we'll have to shut down the thread and move on to the next one. C'mon, you, move along."

>Colonel steps out, ushering participants out of the thread<

What the hell was that? :wtf:

So why is the art changing? It's throwing me off a little bit and I love the art from comic #16 so much more.
The art is changing because there are two illustrators working on the cominc now, namely Peter Haynes (aka Hansagan) and Jana Hoffmann (aka Nuriet).

Status
Not open for further replies.