Part of me is naked today

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Matt²

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

... oh, it's my FEET.. what were you thinking it was? I'm at WORK!

Feels good to not have me feet squished into socks and shoes.

M

Matt²

nope.. I've got Japanese looking $2 sandals laying next to the desk, but other than that, a quiet day.. having my credit card machine reprogrammed, takes all morning. :p

P

Philosopher B.

Feet are an abomination. However, due to the heat around here, I have had to de-sock mine. The horror!

Actually I took a couple pictures of my "goatee" immediately before shaving it off this morning, because it was the best facial hair I've ever grown (ie. not saying much).

Anyway, my point is, I did that right after I got out of the shower. So several parts of me were naked. :p

E

Element 117

Oddly the only thing that wasn't naked today was my feet. I love socks.

C

Chazwozel

It's been so hot at times I've been going butt-naked while inside. I can't even recall when I last wore socks.
You know... you can still wear boxers and have the same effect of being naked without getting ball sweat on your furniture.

North_Ranger

Staff member
It's been so hot at times I've been going butt-naked while inside. I can't even recall when I last wore socks.
You know... you can still wear boxers and have the same effect of being naked without getting ball sweat on your furniture.[/QUOTE]

:) :D :lol: :laugh: :pound: :rofl:

I find it seriously funny that you are worried of my testicular skin emanations. Butt thanks, I've got it covered.

C

Chazwozel

You know... you can still wear boxers and have the same effect of being naked without getting ball sweat on your furniture.[/QUOTE]

:) :D :lol: :laugh: :pound: :rofl:

I find it seriously funny that you are worried of my testicular skin emanations. Butt thanks, I've got it covered.[/QUOTE]

That's cool. You getting all defensive about my suggestion is pretty funny too.

M

makare

You cant sit around naked while wearing boxers. It's just not possible.

Naked is better.

M

makare

just have to keep the room cooler.. i like lying around naked on leather.

C

Chazwozel

Well that and I don't like my boys hanging in the breeze. They like their boxer shorts cocoon. Plus I got kids in the house. Don't want to tramatize them.

M

makare

Oh man that would be traumatizing. My mom hangs around the house naked often and always has. So it doesn't bother me.

But one time in high school I was playing hehe Yoshi's island and my mom was really into it too, i finally found the one red coin we hadnt found in this one level. I said Mom i found it
and she came out through the hallway by the couch and said Yay finally! - buck assed naked.
Unfortunately my friend was over. I yelled "MOM!!!" and she ducked back into the hall pretty quick but that was pretty embarrassing. Thankfully it was just my friend Katie.

You cant sit around naked while wearing boxers. It's just not possible.
What if it was actual boxers? You know, like guys who box?[/QUOTE]

that is a valid point... but how do you wear a boxer O.O

Status
Not open for further replies.