Part of me is naked today

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chazwozel

Seeing parents naked...:faint:

It was bad enough when my old man would walk around in his underwear when I had friends over. I feel your pain.

Heh. I believe I have talked sometimes in this forum about certain issues I have with some parts of my body. The ocasional (but not all that rare) sight of my pantsless father has never helped.

M

Matt²

I've unfortunately seen my uncle naked on occasion when I had to stay at his house. He would walk into the kitchen without pants on.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Oh man that would be traumatizing. My mom hangs around the house naked often and always has. So it doesn't bother me.
Same here. Dad too. Well, mostly they do wear underwear. But I've been to sauna with them, so I don't think too much of nudity. And I turned out just fine :p

But one time in high school I was playing hehe Yoshi's island and my mom was really into it too, i finally found the one red coin we hadnt found in this one level. I said Mom i found it
and she came out through the hallway by the couch and said Yay finally! - buck assed naked.
Unfortunately my friend was over. I yelled "MOM!!!" and she ducked back into the hall pretty quick but that was pretty embarrassing. Thankfully it was just my friend Katie.
That never happened, luckily. In company they always keep something on.

M

makare

I dont really care about nudity. Another time our AC went out and it was really hot, Katie was over AGAIN, and we all just sat around topless because it was so hot.
Nakedness isnt a big deal.

North_Ranger

Staff member
I dont really care about nudity. Another time our AC went out and it was really hot, Katie was over AGAIN, and we all just sat around topless because it was so hot.
Nakedness isnt a big deal.
You sure you don't have some Finnish blood on your mother's side? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.