[Funny] Paul Ryan Got the Best Mass Effect 3 Ending w/o multiplayer or mobile apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Donald Rumsfeld resigned, Penn Jillette did a whole episode of his radio show devoted to "Rummy Stories". According to these stories, Donald Rumsfeld was a pansexual avant garde LSD dealer, kidney thief, reggae musician, and performance artist who conned his way into the Secretary of Defense position as a long term comedic art piece. 44-ish minutes of free-form improv by the two hosts and a whole bundle of random listeners. It was hilarious, and it was beautiful.

Not related at all, except in vague relation to the thread title.

Is he trying to help or hurt the republican party? At this point, I can't even tell. It's pretty bad when Fox News' own analyst says his speech at the RNC was "the most un-factual speech in the history of politics". Then again, it was their token "liberal" analyst.

Soon instead of Chuck Norris facts we'll have Paul Ryan facts.

Paul Ryan once wrestled a polar bear while naked. He would've kept his clothes on, but he wanted to give the bear a sporting chance.

Soon instead of Chuck Norris facts we'll have Paul Ryan facts.

Paul Ryan once wrestled a polar bear while naked. He would've kept his clothes on, but he wanted to give the bear a sporting chance.
so the bear had a bare chance of winning?

None of his claims have been more ridiculous than the one that got him so much publicity in the first place: "I'll lower the deficit by cutting taxes to the rich."

After that, how could anyone be surprised that the man is full of shit?

None of his claims have been more ridiculous than the one that got him so much publicity in the first place: "I'll lower the deficit by cutting taxes to the rich."

After that, how could anyone be surprised that the man is full of shit?
Hasn't that always been the Republican party line?

Status
Not open for further replies.