Pentagon has no clue who fired SoCal missile sighting?? O_o;;;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a tweet that was something to the extent of "the missile got launched because Cobra Commander was having sex on his desk". Which I admit, made me laugh.

I've seen that before as a plane. If it was like United that has unpainted planes and is coming in, it will look a lot like that. The new video even said that it was a plane coming toward the camera.

I've seen that before as a plane. If it was like United that has unpainted planes and is coming in, it will look a lot like that. The new video even said that it was a plane coming toward the camera.
Well that's more imaginative then a weather balloon...

I suspect that when the Navy spokesman said that the Navy didn't launch a missile, he was thinking, "that's because it was a DoD missile, bitches! We just watched! Dur hur hur hur hur..."

There was nothing moving fast on radar. A rocket at that altitude would have been going 18,000 mph. And would not have been loitering around like that contrail.

There was nothing moving fast on radar. A rocket at that altitude would have been going 18,000 mph. And would not have been loitering around like that contrail.
Maybe the Navy was just embarrassed that their super-awesome missile of awesome super-stealthiness turned out to be super-slow and super-obvious.

This is what happens when I hire outside contractors to set up guidance systems.... :tsk:

Lesson learned, take the time, do it myself.

E

Element 117

This is what happens when I hire outside contractors to set up guidance systems.... :tsk:

Lesson learned, take the time, do it myself.
Pssh, you can't even afford to move, much less a LTAL system that can spot fire that fast.

I think you misunderstood. I don't have funds in public viewed and trackable accounts for something as minut as moving.

My accounts for my other lines of business however, are more than sufficient.

E

Element 117

I think you misunderstood. I don't have funds in public viewed and trackable accounts for something as minut as moving.

My accounts for my other lines of business however, are more than sufficient.
pssh. you so poor you have to speak in Aromanian because you can't afford the English e for "minute."

Status
Not open for further replies.