Pictures of the toy you loved as a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Magnavox Odyssey 2. All the neighborhood kids who had an Atari wanted to play mine...and I wanted to play their Atari. My mom gave it away along with all the games when I went to college. I am slowly rebuilding my collection. They had some cool video/board games you could play that were ahead of their time. As I recall...those games cost about the same amount back then as a good PC game does today...who says games cost too much?

I had all those Evel Knievel toys. I liked the RV that had the ramp and collapsible sides that you could jump the bike, rocket sled and crashable funny-car through.

and MICRONAUGHTS

M

makare

I loved Barbie, Legos, and this little purple bear I had that played a lullabye. No pictures of that though.

this barbie was my favorite because she was the first one i had that wasn't blond. I loved having a doll that had hair more my color.

Oh man, you know what thing I freakin' LOVED!?

Did anyone else have this? 2-XL! I loved that thing, I wonder where it is!?!

This thing kept me entertained for HOURS and HOURS
Loved it...

And my barbies rolled in an AWESOME pink Barbie camper van that's apparently too retro for google cause I only found one picture of the exact model and it's a broken link =/
I loved that thing too.

I didn't have this, but wanted it so badly. Come to think of it, every other first grader wanted it too. It actually floated!

Yup! It floated in a swimming pool. There were also places to put your Joes both on deck and belowdecks. My parents would never get it for me, saying "You're going to have a lot of fun with it for a week, show it to your friends at school, and then trade it for some baseball cards and a pack of gum."

They were probably right.

I had this robot that transformed into a helicopter. In robot mode it would "walk" by kind of inching forward on little wheels on it's feet.

And my barbies rolled in an AWESOME pink Barbie camper van that's apparently too retro for google cause I only found one picture of the exact model and it's a broken link =/
I loved that thing too.
It didn't happen to be this, did it? If so, 'twas awesome, indeed.

I had a whole slew of these bastards floating around (before the brand caught the dreaded Bratz disease and their eyes swelled up to engulf their entire heads):

(the turtles and chameleon were particularly nifty.)

<relurk!>

Status
Not open for further replies.