Podcast #9 - Television Past & Present!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
Podcast #9 is this Sunday at Noon CST. TalkShoe as always. This bi-week's topic? Television shows old & new.

I believe that Nick is already in but if you want to co-host drop me a line. Otherwise you can call or listen in live!

M*A*S*H must be discussed.

Not actually, but I'm just throwing it out there as a nomination for the greatest television show of all time.

What, shows like The Greatest American Hero? The A-Team? Magnum P.I.?

Wow, I liked weird shows when i was a kid.

Dave

Staff member

Not actually, but I'm just throwing it out there as a nomination for the greatest television show of all time.
You have GOT to be on the cast. I so disagree with this. It was great until Alan Alda got his whiney mitts into it.

You have GOT to be on the cast. I so disagree with this. It was great until Alan Alda got his whiney mitts into it.[/QUOTE]

M*A*S*H the book > M*A*S*H the movie > M*A*S*H the television show

(that being said, I loved the show.)

is there a more specific theme for this podcast (i.e. action/adventure, sci-fi, mystery, comedy)? any restrictions on the types of shows to be discussed? I'd love to pitch in, but I'm on call this weekend, so I may be elbows-deep in my work (...literally) when the podcast goes down.

Dave

Staff member
TV in general. If we start to get on a riff then we can go from there.

I can see me going on a rant as to why cable killed Saturdays.

Shitty deal! I missed it.

Sorry, Dave. I wouldn't have had any way to call in anyhow. Besides, I probably couldn't defend my M*A*S*H position adequately anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.