[Handheld] Poe's Pokemon X/Y Breeding Bazaar!

As mentioned in the main pokemon thread, I've managed to set up a pokemon breeding mill, and can more or less breed 5IV pokemon of any nature relatively easily. And since I'm the type of psychopath that actually enjoys the trance-like monotony of such an act, I decided I'd open up my services to forum members.

Looking for a specific pokemon to add to your team? Want it to have a specific nature/IV spread/ability/egg moveset? Don't want to spend hours biking back and forth in front of the daycare before deciding that average stats are good enough? Then look no further!

So... yeah. Basically tell me what you want, and offer me something cool for it. What's cool? I don't know, I'm not huge on the pokemon metagame, I'm just a psycho with a billion dittos. Rare items, like maybe some leftovers that your Diggersby managed to pick up? Or a X-only megastone that for some reason you have two of? Or just a cool pokemon, I'll take anything.

Services offered:

Any nature and IV spread you want. 6 perfect IV's is out of the question, but 5 is totally doable.

If you want it to have a rare hidden ability, it may take a bit longer -unless- you can provide the pokemon with that ability.

Want it EV trained? Sure, I can do that. Standard 252/252/4 spreads only. If you want something super specific, I'll let you do that yourself.

Want it to already be level 50+, fully evolved, and ready to wreck fools on wifi? I can do that too.

Want it named something OTHER than POEISAWESOME? No promises.

Zappit

Staff member
You should really get yourself set up over at Smogon. I've done very well trading through the Wi-Fi section there.

You should really get yourself set up over at Smogon. I've done very well trading through the Wi-Fi section there.

I really don't know much about the Smogon community, how they work, or even really all that much about pokemon. I've only dabbled previously. I can't tell you off the top of my head what pokemon are OU, NU, or Uber, I just like making pokemon. Besides, breeding for other people leaves me with a nice set of parents to use for my own, I got a 6IV dragonite out of breeding one for bhamv.

Zappit

Staff member
I really don't know much about the Smogon community, how they work, or even really all that much about pokemon. I've only dabbled previously. I can't tell you off the top of my head what pokemon are OU, NU, or Uber, I just like making pokemon. Besides, breeding for other people leaves me with a nice set of parents to use for my own, I got a 6IV dragonite out of breeding one for bhamv.
The Wi-Fi section is for battling and trading. People do breeding projects and EV training all the time, and it's a very honest community. Breed the hell out of some Mons, and put up a shop thread. You'll get business and requests. Great Mons can even score Megastones or Ability Capsules, too.

Here's the format for my trade thread: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/zapdraws-house-of-larvitars.3494290/

It's generally the basic set-up for any trade thread. Fun as hell.

Zappit

Staff member
Hey, I just had a thought. Lots of folks at Smogon have group trade threads. We could have a joint thread and call it Zap-Poe's Shop. Then we wait for the other shoe to drop.

Oh! I kill myself sometimes!

I don't get it?

Wait... zappos is an online shoe store, isn't it?

..... That's a bad pun and you should feel bad.

But I can still totally custom breed pokes for whoever wants one. The more I breed, the more ideas I get for teams.