Post counts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zen's post count just WTFPWNED all of the rest in awesomeness.

Except mine, obviously.

And yes, stop asking Dave for stupid crap, dammit, I can cause I'm a favorite of his and he's a complete nepotist, ok? Sheesh.

All jokes aside, let's at least wait till he doesn't have to rely on the thoughtfulness of strangers to get fed, aight?

Dave

Staff member
For those of you not following my Twitter:

Dave said:
New phone system at work. When people try and put in an extension right away the system errors out. And sends the call to my desk. Mondays.
Now, that's EVERY call coming in to the university where they are dialing a direct extension. I've had 2 minutes without a call now so it's either fixed or I can take a bite of the world's longest lasting sandwich.

Can I have 2? It's just such a nice little number...

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Not to mention 1 is such a lonely number.

Since you went away.

I'll take 80808 *whistle*

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

谢谢, Dave

May I has Rule34?
Of what?[/QUOTE]
Ahahaha, I really do need some sleep. +34 is the code for calling Spain, that's why I wanted it. The rule34 thing just dawned on me.

Mmmm... Surprise me, if you can.[/QUOTE]

Post Count Rule 34:

Count Richard Constantine strode through the large front doors of his mansion, pulling off his riding gloves as he did. His boots clapped sharply against the hardwood floor, as drops of sweat beaded and fell from his brow, dripping heavily against his muscled chest.

"Welcome back, m'lord," said his maid, Sophie, curtsying before him. "Did you have a pleasant ride?"

"Very pleasant, yes," Count Richard replied, noting Sophie's slender waist and swelling breasts, threatening to burst through the confinement of her bodice.

"Can I offer you some refreshment?" Sophie asked.

The Count leered at Sophie and said, "You can refresh my post!" And then he dropped his breeches...

May I has Rule34?
Of what?[/quote]
Ahahaha, I really do need some sleep. +34 is the code for calling Spain, that's why I wanted it. The rule34 thing just dawned on me.

Mmmm... Surprise me, if you can.[/quote]

Post Count Rule 34:

Count Richard Constantine strode through the large front doors of his mansion, pulling off his riding gloves as he did. His boots clapped sharply against the hardwood floor, as drops of sweat beaded and fell from his brow, dripping heavily against his muscled chest.

"Welcome back, m'lord," said his maid, Sophie, curtsying before him. "Did you have a pleasant ride?"

"Very pleasant, yes," Count Richard replied, noting Sophie's slender waist and swelling breasts, threatening to burst through the confinement of her bodice.

"Can I offer you some refreshment?" Sophie asked.

The Count leered at Sophie and said, "You can refresh my post!" And then he dropped his breeches...[/QUOTE]
:rofl: Aaaand now I'mma go sleep.

I think I'll go with 181, for some completely unknown reason. *cough*

Also, no more post counts? This is the last I'll ever post. :-P

Status
Not open for further replies.