[MMO] Power Rangers Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chibibar

Interesting. I would have thought this would be more like Diablo style (i.e. you choose one of the rangers and run with it) instead of MMO style.

Why are they doing Mystic Force over saw... the original series (the most Iconic), In Space (the best season), or the current season (where the rangers can use the powers/outfits of previous rangers)? Hell, Mystic Force is generally considered one of the weakest seasons! This seems like a really poorly thought out game.

Why are they doing Mystic Force over saw... the original series (the most Iconic), In Space (the best season), or the current season (where the rangers can use the powers/outfits of previous rangers)? Hell, Mystic Force is generally considered one of the weakest seasons! This seems like a really poorly thought out game.
From what I hear, Mystic Force is actually the most popular season in Korea, thus why they chose it for the game (It's a Korean developed MMO).

Why don't they just do all the rangers? It would make more sense, content wise.

Anywho, this will have the most boring character creator EVER.

Why don't they just do all the rangers? It would make more sense, content wise.

Anywho, this will have the most boring character creator EVER.
That's why I suggested the current Japanese season. It's an anniversary series about a group of Pirate Rangers who can call up the powers of former Rangers. In doing so they get their old costumes and weapons, which would have made this trivial.

Also, the current season started with an ENORMOUS battle with like 100+ Rangers fighting all at once. So awesome.

I love Gokaiger, It's been fantastic.

The trailer makes the game seem pretty cool. I'm baffled though because it's Power Rangers not Super Sentai yet you clearly see the cast of Magiranger (A damn good season) in the opening.
Added at: 09:13
Speaking of Gokaiger, Bandai's making a Dynasty warriors type game for the Wii.

I love Gokaiger, It's been fantastic.

The trailer makes the game seem pretty cool. I'm baffled though because it's Power Rangers not Super Sentai yet you clearly see the cast of Magiranger (A damn good season) in the opening.
Wiki says Bandai of Korea continued the Power Ranger series with redubs of Super Sentai series. Looks like Magiranger got released as Power Rangers Magic Force over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.