Export thread

Proud Dad Moment

Dave

Dave

Sammi was interviewed for her school newspaper. Each year they choose 4 students from the student body (about 2000 kids total) and spotlight them.

This year Sammi was one of the 4 chosen. Here's her interview. (I hope you can read it from the screen print.)

IronBrig4

IronBrig4

Very cool. She reminds me a lot of one of my college buddies. Everybody had her pegged as a Goth because of her wardrobe... but she was bubbly and disgustingly cheerful. ^_^

And she was picked on in middle school? I cannot imagine why anybody would want to do that to her.

Hylian

Hylian

Very nice :thumbsup:

Docseverin

Docseverin

Parenting WIN!

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Cool!

Chazwozel

Nice Dave, as someone who's gone through the first couple stages of getting a career at the FBI, let me know if you daughter has any questions.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

I congratulate your daughter on joining the "I don't care what other people think of me" category. It's a good place to be.

@Li3n

@Li3n

And on a totally unrelated note, 16 is legal over here...

What, better to get it out of the way fast.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Cool! Great article--she seems like a cool and confident young lady. And she's very beautiful. :)

ScytheRexx

ScytheRexx

Sounds like a cool girl Dave! Going to wish her luck becoming an analyst someday for the FBI.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

...and did that author sound like he/she had a crush on her after the interview...

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

...and did that author sound like he/she had a crush on her after the interview...
Yes.

bhamv3

bhamv3

Awesome stuff, Dave. And Sammi, if you do still hang around here.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

The author was female and no it didn't.

Chibibar

Go Dave!

klew

klew

I just read this post today, and saw the connection between V For Vendetta and the Fifth of November.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

linglingface

linglingface

Oh yay how fun! Congrats to your daughter!

Null

Null

You (and by that, I mean you and your wife) have raised her well, Dave. You should be proud.