PvP LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JONJONAUG

Batman needs to drink more water.
He was up late and that was a morning piss. But I admit that hanging from the ceiling would help out if you awoke with a morning missile.[/QUOTE]

I bend over and around a lot when I sleep, so my reaction to this is "EWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEW".

Let's look at the core of the jokes then:

1) Hanging upside down from a gargoyle is awesome!

2) No matter how stealthy you are, Batman is stealthier.

How are these the same joke?
Both jokes are visual humor predicated on batman hanging upside down. The similarity is as obvious as, well, batman hanging upside down. You're just being obtuse.[/QUOTE]

I don't think he is, and frankly I think they're both good gags, although in this instance the PvP one was funnier. While they're both predicated on Batman hanging upside down, they still did two totally different jokes based on that. Saying it's the same joke is like saying that there's really only one knock knock joke, because really they're all based around the same premise.

figmentPez

Staff member
Saying it's the same joke is like saying that there's really only one knock knock joke, because really they're all based around the same premise.
I agree. Just because jokes have a similar basis does not mean they're the same joke. A man getting hit in the face with a thrown pie is different than a man tripping and falling face first into a pie, despite the fact that they're both physical humor based around a pie in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.