[Raid] So, what now?

What would you like to do this weekend (11/21)?

• Try Blackwing Lair again, so we can string up Nefarian, and his little dog, too!

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Temple of Ahn'Qiraj, I want to kill C'thun and not have to deal with annoying LOS/debuff bosses!

• Try Karazhan, because vanilla raids are boring!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Let's skip raids for now and just do the shattering events until expansion release!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we didn't quite clear BWL last week, running into a pit of frustration on Chromaggus.

So, what does everyone want to do next week?

Are any of the AQ40 bosses severely harder if we have no melee? That was what really made the dog frustrating.
The twin emperors, Vek'lor and Vek'nilash, are going to be tricky for a small raid, since they must be kept over 60 yards apart, and one is immune to spells while the other is immune to melee damage.

J

Jiarn

Twins are possible without melee, the only issue is keeping them from healing each other. You can focus the raid dps (if it's all caster, Hunters will still need to attack Physical Twin) on the Magical Twin.

I will say though, if you had trouble with BWL, AQ40 can prove pretty hard.

Chromaggus is frustratingly annoying with just one dispeller/healer, no replenishment and no physical damage. Even then, we'd have been fine if the dispeller didn't run out of mana.

J

Jiarn

Well it was more a comment on the dps and less on the mechanics. Chrom is hard if he doesn't go down fast enough. Unless, as you said there are enough dispellers.

For the most part, the Shattering things won't interfere with doing other raids, it's a once every 3 hours kind of thing. But I hear that Razorgore is bugged right now anyways, so it really depends on if they fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.