Reboot is Getting a Revival...

...And it does not sound promising.

http://www.rebootrevival.com/?p=1442

According to casting calls, the show will be a mix of live-action and CGI, about four teenagers who find out on their first day of high school that they're training to become the next generation of Cyberspace Guardians.

The four teens are described basically as:
  • Austin, the Skater Dude
  • Parker, the Techno-Geek
  • Tamra, the Social Media Maven
  • Grey, the Jock

This has been in the works for a few years now. Much like the trilogy of animated movies that were announced about 6 or 7 years ago, I'll believe it when I see it.

Also, not sure I like the mixing of CGI with live action, but it could work. We'll see.

Is it time for news about ReBoot coming back/remade again? This is like the 4th one I think. Hell one of them actually made a teaser trailer.

Like ThatNickGuy When I'm sitting down watching new ReBoot, then I'll believe it.

...And it does not sound promising.

http://www.rebootrevival.com/?p=1442

According to casting calls, the show will be a mix of live-action and CGI, about four teenagers who find out on their first day of high school that they're training to become the next generation of Cyberspace Guardians.

The four teens are described basically as:
  • Austin, the Skater Dude
  • Parker, the Techno-Geek
  • Tamra, the Social Media Maven
  • Grey, the Jock
This is LITERALLY the plot of Super Human Samurai: Syber Squad.

And part of me is wondering if they were inspired by the latest Code Lyoko series, which was live action and animated.

This is LITERALLY the plot of Super Human Samurai: Syber Squad.

And part of me is wondering if they were inspired by the latest Code Lyoko series, which was live action and animated.
I used to have all of those action figures! Even the giant robots that transformed and combined. Best toys of my youth, until my mom threw them out because she didn't want to pack them when we moved.

NO I'M NOT STILL BITTER

I used to have all of those action figures! Even the giant robots that transformed and combined. Best toys of my youth, until my mom threw them out because she didn't want to pack them when we moved.

NO I'M NOT STILL BITTER
I had a few... the main guy and the main vehicles. I also had the shield/sword combo toy that could turn into an axe or an even more bad ass sword.

Holy shit how did I forget about that show, I loved it. I don't think I really knew who Tim Curry was at the time, but now I'm gonna have to go clip hunting.

Woah Nostalgia hit hard on that video. It never was MMPR for me, but it was still one of the shows I remember watching a lot.