Regretsy woman goes to a "sex positive" party in a Beaver costume

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
As someone who has dressed as a mascot for events, it always amazes me that people do not remember that there is a person inside. It's really amazing how mean and physically violent people get towards mascots. Kids will kick you, hit you and be generally idiotic and the parents sit and laugh because it's funny to watch the fuzzy thing get pummeled.

But nobody groped my tits, for which I was disappointed.

And yes, these costumes are frickin' hotter than hell. The last one I did was as McGruff the Crime Dog and it was like 100 outside and the fan was broken. The cops thought he was going to be funny by having me show the kids how to ride a bike. I couldn't fit the helmet on and since you HAVE NO VISION it was really, really hard.

At the first place I worked at, I eventually became their costumed mascot. It was a Merlin-looking character. No fan, and you can imagine how hot it would get in that thing during a Central California summer. I would have to wear a sweatband to keep the sweat from getting in my eyes, and take a break every half-hour to wring it out before going back.

As someone who has dressed as a mascot for events, it always amazes me that people do not remember that there is a person inside. It's really amazing how mean and physically violent people get towards mascots. Kids will kick you, hit you and be generally idiotic and the parents sit and laugh because it's funny to watch the fuzzy thing get pummeled.
And that's how we should decide who we let vote... by how they treat people that are wearing a dehumanizing mascot suit...

But nobody groped my tits, for which I was disappointed.

And yes, these costumes are frickin' hotter than hell. The last one I did was as McGruff the Crime Dog and it was like 100 outside and the fan was broken. The cops thought he was going to be funny by having me show the kids how to ride a bike. I couldn't fit the helmet on and since you HAVE NO VISION it was really, really hard.
Sorry about your tits Dave!

Status
Not open for further replies.