Export thread

Rude guy at work

Kourosism

Hey all... a few of you might remember me form the old forums (fora??) but I've kinda been off doing a Roland across teh internets. However something happened which made me think of you guys, so I thought I'd come back to share.

We had a new guy start at work this week, he seemed to be fitting in really well and I was getting on with him. Anyway, he lives on my route home but has been walking to work so far. Yesterday because of the rain I offered him a lift because it only seemed right.

When he got in the car he had this big bag with him which he put on the back seat, I hadn't noticed him have it before, or bring it into work. Making conversation I asked him what he had in the bag. 'None of your effin' business' he replied. I was a bit taken aback but carried on. As I drove and we carried on talking his answer was starting to bother me so I asked again -'Go on, Paul, what's really in the bag?'. He snapped back 'None of your effin' business'.

I went mad, stopped the car, and told him to get out if he was going to be so rude, and he shuffled off. I couldn't believe he was so nasty, but at least he left the bag behind and it's mine now.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

Give him back his bag.

Bowielee

Bowielee

So.... what's in the bag?

Kourosism

So.... what's in the bag?
None of your 'effin business! :tongue:

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

None of your effin business.

FUCK NINJA'D!

I'm glad that story reminded you of us.

Dave

Dave

I can't believe someone fell for this. :rofl:

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Dave, did you leave your bag in his car?

Kourosism

I'm glad that story reminded you of us.
There was an alternate ending.

Dave

Dave

Dork. Welcome back.

Kourosism

You know you've missed me!

So... what's happened whilst I've been away?

bhamv3

bhamv3

Dave got awesomer, Shego got scarier, JCM started breeding, Calleja jumped out of planes, Gasbandit calmed down, Chazwozel didn't. Did I miss anything?

Twitch

God damn it I fell for that...

Kitty Sinatra

Dave got awesomer, Shego got scarier, JCM started breeding, Calleja jumped out of planes, Gasbandit calmed down, Chazwozel didn't. Did I miss anything?
:humph:

Well, I haven't actually changed, so meh.

bhamv3

bhamv3

:humph:

Well, I haven't actually changed, so meh.[/QUOTE]

The undead kitty got a hat. I knew I missed something!

Kourosism

JCM started breeding
:shocked:

I thought he was single. And what happened to Mav?

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

JCM started breeding
:shocked:

I thought he was single. And what happened to Mav?[/QUOTE]

He's carrying JCM's young.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

That orphanage attacked me, it was self-defense! You all saw it!

Twitch

That orphanage attacked me, it was self-defense! You all saw it![/QUOTE]
Yeah but was a surgical strike really necessary? I'm pretty sure that was just a loose brick, not someone attacking you.

Bowielee

Bowielee

I love 8-bit theater.

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

Yeah but was a surgical strike really necessary? I'm pretty sure that was just a loose brick, not someone attacking you.[/QUOTE]

And using the small ones as experimental train-stoppers, while an interesting application of physics, was a bit much.

Chazwozel

WTF, I'VE CALMED DOWN! You fucking piece of .... oh...

Ezeran

I love 8-bit theater.[/QUOTE]

I personally love looking for group. Ah Richard.

PatrThom

PatrThom

I personally love looking for group. Ah Richard.
Actually, what did it for me was the M&M reference in the OP.

--Patrick

Bowielee

Bowielee

Damn, I mixed up my comics, yes, it was LFG that had the orphanage attacking gag. For some reason I was picturing it in a thought bubble from black mage.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Gasbandit calmed down,
People keep saying this. I don't think it's actually true, it's just I have a lot less time to post is all.