Seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet you seem to get a kick out of attempting a reaction out of me. :rofl:

You respond almost on par with Shannow following my posts. :uhhuh:

Shegokigo said:
The picture thread that hit 20 pages went to Hall of Meh? Seriously?

This thread is now about:

Seriously? It went to the Hall of Meh?
In all fairness if you saw some of the photos in that thread you'd understand. Meh.

M

meyoumeyou

I fail to see this grand amount of rudeness in the original post, so much so that it needed commenting upon...is it...just me? :tumbleweed:

Shannow

Staff member
ZenMonkey said:
Shegokigo said:
Yet you seem to get a kick out of attempting a reaction out of me. :rofl:
Then you're misreading my posts in a narcissistic manner.
Don't worry, she does that with every post. people here seem to liek to feed it, strangely enough.

More importantly...Giants are winning! Woooooo!

meyoumeyou said:
I fail to see this grand amount of rudeness in the original post, so much so that it needed commenting upon...is it...just me? :tumbleweed:
"Grand amount"? No. I'm likely to act on reports or PMs with reasonable requests for threads to be moved, locked, or changed in some way. I'm almost guaranteed not to act on the passive-aggressive public whinging approach. Also, I'm only speaking for myself here, and I'm not only talking about the OP.

ZenMonkey said:
meyoumeyou said:
"Grand amount"? No. I'm likely to act on reports or PMs with reasonable requests for threads to be moved, locked, or changed in some way. I'm almost guaranteed not to act on the passive-aggressive public whinging approach. Also, I'm only speaking for myself here, and I'm not only talking about the OP.
And I only act for financial gain. So... yeah... you want someone banned? Hit my paypal kids...

L

LordRavage

I just wanted to add to this thread.....

Its pretty hot in NYC.

:tumbleweed:

A

Andromache

threatening to kill people is a bannable offense, right?

what if people just start.... vanishing?

A

Andromache

i wouldn't think GB is under threat. He's like the Ent of the Ewoks.

Status
Not open for further replies.