Export thread

Sharting at work.

Dave

Dave

So I'm in the bathroom here at work about an hour ago. I was in a stall because it lets me read the paper without disapproving stares. So as I'm sitting there I hear the door open and a guy comes in to take a leak. He's there for a few moments, whistling merrily to himself to the sounds of splashing on porcelain when he lets out a large, rumbling fart...followed by an audible "Fuck!!" He then hurries to the stall right next to mine where his colon explodes like it had an alien baby trying to escape from it. The smell was delectable! :puke:

I left but now I'm wondering who it is walking around with crap in their pants. Sure hope they were wearing black...

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

Here I thought you were looking to leave work early today and wanted to inform us early that you were going to be shitting on your bosses desk.

Andromache

I.... never knew there was a word for that. I never knew there was a ..condition(?) that required that word!?

Jay

Jay

That's awesome. The wife won't be pleased.

lol

darkangel6988

I nearly peed my pants lol !

Dave

Dave

Update:

As far as I know nobody has gone home. So he either:

1. Is working through it.
  2. Was a student, not an employee.
  3. Took his underwear off and is going commando.
I have heard nor smelled anything out of the ordinary.

Shannow

Shannow

Dave is going Batman all over this case!

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

Daveman and the mystery Sharter!

Shannow

Shannow

Dave: "I am the Bat"

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

alternatively...

Cajungal

Cajungal

:laugh: Gross.

Andromache

what, the fact that Dave encountered a sharter or the fact that he investigated it?

Chazwozel

I was playing soccer once and had to take a shit really bad. I ran behind some bushes and had an epic dump. Used my underwear to wipe my ass, left them there, and went back to playing commando. Dat's how the Chaz-meister rolls.

Dave

Dave

I was playing soccer once and had to take a shit really bad. I ran behind some bushes and had an epic dump. Used my underwear to wipe my ass, left them there, and went back to playing commando. Dat's how the Chaz-meister rolls.
:shocked:

Gusto

Gusto

:lol:

Chazwozel

:shocked:[/QUOTE]

:batman:

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

How do you know the fart wasn't just the warning shot that let him know he had to go real bad? He could have gotten out of that clean.

Wasabi Poptart

At first, Dave, I thought you were going to say you're the one who sharted. After you pissed on your cat and now sharting, I'd think you had a serious problem.

Shakey

Shakey

If he was a sitter he wouldn't have to worry about these kinds of accidents.

Cajungal

Cajungal

How do you know the fart wasn't just the warning shot that let him know he had to go real bad? He could have gotten out of that clean.
Shhhh, it's better the other way.

And Crone, the sharting was gross. The investigation... well that just shows he cares.

Kitty Sinatra

If he was a sitter he wouldn't have to worry about these kinds of accidents.
Indeed. Although I've gotten into sitting simply because it's another chance to get off my feet for a couple minutes. I'm a lazy pisser.

. . . which brings up a question for espy. Way back when we had the epic Stand or Sit thread, espy was shocked by the idea of sitting just to pee, but made a post implying that he tried it and loved it. I admit I've been curious ever since to know if he really did try it, and if he did indeed love it. Espy?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

At first, Dave, I thought you were going to say you're the one who sharted. After you pissed on your cat and now sharting, I'd think you had a serious problem.
Come to think of it, Dave is showing quite the interest in bodily fluids/functions lately isn't he?

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

Come to think of it, Dave is showing quite the interest in bodily fluids/functions lately isn't he?[/QUOTE]

If you were more intimate with the male psyche, you'd have known that every male has a certain fascination with personal body fliuds.

drifter

drifter

I.... never knew there was a word for that. I never knew there was a ..condition(?) that required that word!?
Ironically(?), Crohn's disease would fit the bill.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

But what about that one topic about the guy who had a date and had to do both things at once and someone couldn't and destroyed the girl's bathroom because he didn't have something called pee bottles? What if it was that guy? He wouldn't have gotten out clean. No one would.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Ironically(?), Crohn's disease would fit the bill.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Philosopher B.

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

alternatively...

Love the second one. :thumbsup:

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

Love the second one. :thumbsup:
I fought hard about changing my signature to "Holy misfired colon Daveman!"

Null

Null

I think I remember Mangler talking about this sort of thing, too.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

The dude must have IBS or lactose intolerance.

And, yes, sitting is the way to prevent any such catastrophic colonic calamities.

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

Dave makes my favorite posts.

Matt²

aw crap. :(

Hylian

Hylian

Dave makes my favorite posts.

Calleja

Calleja

I've sharted in the middle of the night when I have diarrea. Fun times.

Ezeran

I was in a stall because it lets me read the paper without disapproving stares.
Wait wait are you implying you've stood at a urinal and read a paper?

Matt²

The dude must have IBS or lactose intolerance.

And, yes, sitting is the way to prevent any such catastrophic colonic calamities.
no. it isn't. not always. in fact, it can give you a false sense of security.

---------- Post added at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

I was in a stall because it lets me read the paper without disapproving stares.
Wait wait are you implying you've stood at a urinal and read a paper?[/QUOTE]

I've actually been places where they had newspaper tacked to a corkboard, hanging just above urinals, so yes.

IronBrig4

IronBrig4

Incidentally, newspapers and TV's above urinals makes people follow urinal etiquette because they won't be tempted to look sideways. That's one of the most important rules.

Fun Size

Fun Size

So...that was an alpha shart then?

Cajungal

Cajungal

So...that was an alpha shart then?[/QUOTE]

Chaz makes twosies like an real man. You weenies and your porcelain lady-seats...