Should I shave or let it grow?

Should I shave or let it grow?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Matt²

OK.. I'm debating if I should shave this sucker off or let it keep growing.

here's pics to see what I look like either way.. (cleanshaven was actually sideways lol)

Should you shave or let it grow?
Should you shave or let it grow?
If you shave it will grow back stubble
If you don't LittleSin will be trouble.
I'm hear just to let you know.

M

Matt²

OK.. I'm debating if I should shave this sucker off or let it keep growing.

here's pics to see what I look like either way.. (cleanshaven was actually sideways lol)

The beard makes you look like:
[/QUOTE]

Long before I tried to get this beard going, I was often told (especially when my face was thinner before I hit 30) that I looked like Steve Buscemi. So either way I go, I'm going to get that.

Have you ever tried growing out your beard before? If not, let it grow in just so you can say you've done it once. Get the bug out of your system.

After that? Shave it, at least the mustache. Ye gods.

M

Matt²

this is the thickest I've been able to get it so far.

/edit

umm..that sounds odd. the BEARD. the BEARD is the thickest I've been able to get it.. oh you get the idea.

In that case everything that will grow in probably already has grown in. You've had a lot of suggestions to shave your mustache. I'd try that out first and take another picture before getting rid of the goatee.

M

Matt²

Shaved 'stache.. took some inbetween photos.. as soon as I can get my older phone to recognize on Win7 64 bit, I'll upload, otherwise, those photos will be up tomorrow.

wtf are you talking about, you're hairy as an ape... I mean those who don't have to shave cause they don't GET facial hair.

M

Matt²

awright, here's a couple pics.

here's me obeying the whims of the thread, ;)

This is what I now look like.

I think EVERY man, at some point in their life, when they shaved their stache has done the Hitler Beard just to get a laugh out of it.

If you keep just the goat, grow some of that on the front of your chin. Beards below the Jawline just don't seem to work in my book.

Also look at the responses in the poll. The last time I looked the ladies said shave it, when it gets down to it, that is what matters.

Cajungal

Staff member
I still say shave it all. I prefer that look. But ya know, if you're really attached to the beard part of it, it doesn't look terrible or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.